Pics New toy (paging April)

If I'm putting in a ton of requirements and looking for a sports car or a sporty car, yes. Just about every car under 10k is a piece of sh*t or has high mileage.

I gave you a great cheap option, and your response, oh it's too common.

Guess what? Cheap cars are common.

A ton of requirements? bitch please.. manual sporty car under 10K. I don't like leather, but would deal with it. How is that "a ton of requirements"?????

A ton of requirements? bitch please.. manual sporty car under 10K. I don't like leather, but would deal with it. How is that "a ton of requirements"?????

Civic Si.

/thread

Oh wait, we just added another requirement that it can't be common.

Oh and a few dents that the seller is willing to take out himself isn't allowable either.

Oh and.....

Civic Si.

/thread

Oh wait, we just added another requirement that it can't be common.

Oh and a few dents that the seller is willing to take out himself isn't allowable either.

Oh and.....

I'm sorry but the Civic is a fucking boring ass car.

the car has couple dents and scratches on front bumper cover aswell as left and right rear quater panles,,,,,,,,I will take care of those if we agree on the final price

He is going to charge more if those things are fixed.

manual sporty car under 10K. without leather.

Yeah but I don't like the car.. Should I have to write down here that a requirement is that I like the car, or should you be able to guess that's already a requirement?

I test drove a Hyundai Sonata SE turbo yesterday.. Not japanese, but Korean, and it was a really nice, impressive ride, and pretty affordable. The 2010 and earlier Sonata's were sub par, but the new one is really nice.

So is the 2011 Kia Optima. Hard to believe, but what those two builders are doing with their cars, it wouldn't hurt to at least take a look at them.

my mom said the same thing to me about the Kia

I just went around and stuck my dick in the tailpipe of each car. I picked the one it fit best in.

If you are going to do the same with a car under 10k, I recommend using a condom.

My old man had an '81 Prelude around the time I started driving. That car was such a fun car to drive.

I've never seen one I did not like. I knew a guy that had an old trashed one. It was still a blast to drive. The one you posted, i've almost bought a couple of times. I think they were going for $10k 8 years ago when i was looking at them

Those two brands seem to be okay for initial quality, but go ahead and test drive one that's 4-6 years old and tell me what you think.

I didn't know the one year old redesign, the best one yet, had 4 to 6 year old versions of it on the used market already.

The previous gen's were ok, but nothing special. This new gen, however is quite special. In 4 to 6 years, please revisit.

I found a really good condition Sebring convert in leather for $7000. Will that work? They're kinda sporty.

I didn't know the one year old redesign, the best one yet, had 4 to 6 year old versions of it on the used market already.

The previous gen's were ok, but nothing special. This new gen, however is quite special. In 4 to 6 years, please revisit.

Well, I see what Chikken and you are both saying. The new Kia Optima, and the new Hyundai Sonata right now look seriously impressive. And, in a perfect world, if well kept for, they should remain impressive in 4-6 years. I think Chikken's point though is, based on either history, or perception, are these cars built to actually last, or built to be that really hot chick you date now but in 5 years really lets herself go.

I'm tending to give them the benefit of the doubt and figure these cars will probably age well. But in the back of my mind, I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few recall notices go out on them too.

Also, Duke, can I take a look at your toy next week when I am in town? I love the look of the new Stangs and I have a love/hate relationship with Sync. Worked well, if incompletely with my iPhone but is nothing but headaches with my mytouch 4g.