Pics New toy (paging April)

That first one doesn't list the millage. That's not a good sign.
The second one is overpriced.
A Galant? :lol: I said sporty.
The forth one is better, but it's also overpriced and has leather seats. I hate leather seats.
The last one is ok. But it has rims on it. I would have to remove them and that would add to the already slightly high price tag. Plus leather seats.

That first one doesn't list the millage. That's not a good sign.
The second one is overpriced.
A Galant? :lol: I said sporty.
The forth one is better, but it's also overpriced and has leather seats. I hate leather seats.
The last one is ok. But it has rims on it. I would have to remove them and that would add to the already slightly high price tag. Plus leather seats.

Ya, okay... good luck with this. :fly:

No thanks. The amount of shit I see Juli go through on that crap ass site makes me never want to buy anything more the $5 on there.

I test drove a Hyundai Sonata SE turbo yesterday.. Not japanese, but Korean, and it was a really nice, impressive ride, and pretty affordable. The 2010 and earlier Sonata's were sub par, but the new one is really nice.

So is the 2011 Kia Optima. Hard to believe, but what those two builders are doing with their cars, it wouldn't hurt to at least take a look at them.
Those two brands seem to be okay for initial quality, but go ahead and test drive one that's 4-6 years old and tell me what you think.

get a GTO liam. you get the vette engine and an aussie car. best of both worlds. I've actually sat in the back seat of one and it is fairly roomy.