Pics New toy (paging April)

I test drove a Hyundai Sonata SE turbo yesterday.. Not japanese, but Korean, and it was a really nice, impressive ride, and pretty affordable. The 2010 and earlier Sonata's were sub par, but the new one is really nice.

So is the 2011 Kia Optima. Hard to believe, but what those two builders are doing with their cars, it wouldn't hurt to at least take a look at them.

they're the same company. hyundai bought kia over a decade ago iirc

get a GTO liam. you get the vette engine and an aussie car. best of both worlds. I've actually sat in the back seat of one and it is fairly roomy.

I would freakin' love a GTO. Even a G8 would be nice.

Having two 8 cylinders is a bit retarded though..

Civic Si?

Yet another car that people around here like to charge an arm and a leg for. It would be pretty rare for me to find a god deal on one of those. Besides it's an extremely common car, and that kinda turns me off.

I do however like the 2002 Prelude. Just gotta find a manual in good nick and priced well.

Yet another car that people around here like to charge an arm and a leg for. It would be pretty rare for me to find a god deal on one of those. Besides it's an extremely common car, and that kinda turns me off.

I do however like the 2002 Prelude. Just gotta find a manual in good nick and priced well.

Can you tell me all the requirements at once, instead of having suggestions only to shoot them down later?

So we went from 4 cyl and under 10,000 to those aforementioned, plus more than 2 seats, not common (which instantly raises the sticker price), no leather, and no custom rims.

Can you tell me all the requirements at once, instead of having suggestions only to shoot them down later?

So we went from 4 cyl and under 10,000 to those aforementioned, plus more than 2 seats, not common (which instantly raises the sticker price), no leather, and no custom rims.

plus manual. I could do a 6 cylinder if the price is right.

Yeah the newer Hyundais are ridiculously good quality. One of the best warranties. Also these days they are starting to produce some really nice engines.

plus manual. I could do a 6 cylinder if the price is right.

sh*t has dents all over it. And has probably been flogged.

Flawless condition and never driven. :fly:

So every car under 10K is a piece of sh*t. Right..

What a f*cking useless lot you all are..

If I'm putting in a ton of requirements and looking for a sports car or a sporty car, yes. Just about every car under 10k is a piece of sh*t or has high mileage.

I gave you a great cheap option, and your response, oh it's too common.

Guess what? Cheap cars are common.