Pics New toy (paging April)

sticking with what you know huh?

i dont think ive seen that model, reminds me of a 60s mustang... looks awesome.

I test drove about 6 cars yesterday. I was about 50/50 between that and the Ford Escape limited, which actually is a pretty decent SUV.

But I just couldn't take my eyes off this one...

I lurrrrve black sports cars. They always look so stealthy!

Nice choice!!!

It's freaking amazing that my stang is already over 135k miles and still running well. I didn't know it was possible... :lol:

I lurrrrve black sports cars. They always look so stealthy!

Nice choice!!!

It's freaking amazing that my stang is already over 135k miles and still running well. I didn't know it was possible... :lol:

They really do build them so much better now. My last one had 148k miles on it when I traded it in.

CRAZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1810/800-horsepower-mustang-on-the-way/

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- An 800-horsepower version of the Ford Mustang will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show later this month.

The 2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be built by Shelby American Inc., a Las Vegas-based performance car company. Shelby works with Ford Motor Co. to create various high-performance versions of the iconic Mustang.
MORE AT CNNMONEY.COM

While the base Super Snake will produce a mere 750 horsepower, those who feel the need for more power will be able to add an optional upgrade package that will provide 50 more. Shelby provides no warranty on the engine and transmission, in either case.

The base version of the outgoing 2011 Super Snake produces 630 horsepower, although no-warranty option packages have been available in recent months to push horsepower in those cars up to as much as 800, as well.

The 2012 Super Snake will be legal to drive on public roads on all 50 states, the carmaker promised, and it will cost less than $100,000.

Prices for the 2011 Super Snake start about $80,000 in total, including the separate purchase of a car from Ford -- a factory-produced Shelby GT500 -- and the necessary modifications.

shelby-super-snake.jpg

Last edited:

I got the 6, and just spent the difference on optioning it out. I do about 800 - 1000 miles a month just on work travel, so the 31mpg was enough to tip the balance. As it is, the new 6 get's pretty much the same HP as the 2010 GT.

It leaps over 100 without even breaking a sweat. I did a 100 mile shakedown drive today. It was enough to show me that the GT and Me would just equal trouble.

Last edited:
My friend picked up the 2010 mustang. I can't remember exactly why he chose the 2010 model over the 2011. I'll admit it's a nice ride. Comfortable seats. Decent dash layout. MS Sync is interesting (and works pretty well surprisingly). He got the 5 speed manual.

I'll take some pics of his Mustang on Thursday or Friday when I drive down to New Hampster to hang out with him.

I got the 6, and just spent the difference on optioning it out. I do about 800 - 1000 miles a month just on work travel, so the 31mpg was enough to tip the balance. As it is, the new 6 get's pretty much the same HP as the 2010 GT.

It leaps over 100 without even breaking a sweat. I did a 100 mile shakedown drive today. It was enough to show me that the GT and Me would just equal trouble.
I can't be trusted with an 8 so that's why I have a six too. :fly:

Oh yeah, the Sync is kick ass. I can ditch my jawbone now as the sync with my droid and voice commands from the Sync are awesome. Does the GPS, plays music direct from the phone, gives me all kinds of reports on stocks, traffic, news, etc just by a button press and a command. Used the phone a few times already and it's flawless and clear.

It's a collectors car for purists, and it'll hold it's value pretty well. It's not a car one buys as an everyday car.

Yeah I get that fact, but since I'm not a purist, it's just a colossal waste of money to me..