Pics New toy (paging April)

i dont have a car. i suppose im going to have to purchase one at some point. but things are kind of up in the air for me. but i really am not a fan of american cars. japanese all the way... but now that japan is a sinking ship... who knows what i will get.

i dont have a car. i suppose im going to have to purchase one at some point. but things are kind of up in the air for me. but i really am not a fan of american cars. japanese all the way... but now that japan is a sinking ship... who knows what i will get.

I test drove a Hyundai Sonata SE turbo yesterday.. Not japanese, but Korean, and it was a really nice, impressive ride, and pretty affordable. The 2010 and earlier Sonata's were sub par, but the new one is really nice.

So is the 2011 Kia Optima. Hard to believe, but what those two builders are doing with their cars, it wouldn't hurt to at least take a look at them.

You're in South America. Buy a fucking yak and be done with it.

I can't find anything that interests me in the price range I'm looking ( < $10,000 )

Brand new these are 15k... sweet looking for a Kia.

2010-kia-forte-firstdrive-39.JPG
13271.jpg

Last edited:
A Mustang (or similar) has seating for four, but it is cramped. I heard somewhere that the back seats were only added for insurance reasons or something.

Had a mustang before. Not interested. Looking for something smaller, preferably a 4 cylinder.