Food The Vegan Thread

3%. No fish. If you eat fish, you will be reincarnated as the very fish you ate, thus beginning a timeless cycle of devouring yourself, over and over and over for all eternity. Now take a bite out of your forearm and see if that's what you really want before proceeding
Hahahaha

I have zero interest in cheese, so fake (replacement) cheese is def not on the menu for me. What B12 tabs do you take??
They are all pretty similar. And inexpensive :). I used to take the sublingual, but studies show you absorb as much from the regular pill type. I also take D2 and flax oil, and a multivitamin (no iron) once or twice a week.

3%. No fish. If you eat fish, you will be reincarnated as the very fish you ate, thus beginning a timeless cycle of devouring yourself, over and over and over for all eternity. Now take a bite out of your forearm and see if that's what you really want before proceeding

mmmmmmm fishy arms!

I have zero interest in cheese, so fake (replacement) cheese is def not on the menu for me. What B12 tabs do you take??
i take the GNC ones or i get the injections in my abdomen which STINGS like a mother fucker and i haaaaaate needles

pGNC1-2331443dt.jpg

When we were making supper last night, the gf and I were joking that we should start a stupid diet fad.

"I know, how about a pickle juice cleanse?"

We google it... sadly, it exists already.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi and Jehannum
pickle juice is delicious.
I don't drink it or anything, but I use it in tons of stuff in place of vinegar.

If you're a fan of fried fish, or buy the occasional box of cheap fish sticks, here's the usual tartar sauce I throw together:

1c mayo
half a dozen pickle slices, or one full pickle, diced up small.
tablespoon of pickle juice
tablespoon of worcestershire
teaspoon of mustard
dash of pepper.

Since this is the vegan thread, I'm sure you can use miracle whip or whatever instead of mayo, use maggi sauce or whatever instead of worcestershire, and dip your vegan fish stick clones in there instead. Or save yourself the misery of eating pretend food and dip french fries or sweet potato fries in there.

I don't drink it or anything, but I use it in tons of stuff in place of vinegar.

If you're a fan of fried fish, or buy the occasional box of cheap fish sticks, here's the usual tartar sauce I throw together:

1c mayo
half a dozen pickle slices, or one full pickle, diced up small.
tablespoon of pickle juice
tablespoon of worcestershire
teaspoon of mustard
dash of pepper.

Since this is the vegan thread, I'm sure you can use miracle whip or whatever instead of mayo, use maggi sauce or whatever instead of worcestershire, and dip your vegan fish stick clones in there instead. Or save yourself the misery of eating pretend food and dip french fries or sweet potato fries in there.

Dude, I do a nonmeasured version: mayo or miracle whip, pickle relish, dijon.
I haven't bought tartar sauce in ages.

Dude, I do a nonmeasured version: mayo or miracle whip, pickle relish, dijon.
I haven't bought tartar sauce in ages.
Yep. No point in buying storebought.

Throwing together mayo, cider vinegar and BBQ rub as a dipping sauce for chicken is also excellent. So is mayo, white vinegar, curry powder and a dab of sugar.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Amstel