Ontopic I need to vent

I read all the OP's posts with 'Staind' instrumentals playing one of their many hits in my head.

I've missed your humor style, Polo.

You'd be the only one!

On topic : you posted this months ago, because I remember replying. This seems to be more of a drama thing now - airing this in public to extract all the boo's and hisses. It is your house.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Listened to a couple of tracks of Stained to refresh my memory. They are alright. Little bit boring though. That genre isn't really my taste.

These days I'm getting back into old school hardcore, black metal, dubstep, dnb, simply red, and Billy Joel.

**** posted a vid of him getting ready for a job interview on facebook.

Nope nevermind, it's a bmx bike.

So she has it out with him on Tuesday evening over his attitude and not doing what he should be doing. The outcome from it was that she is going to be checking his room everyday and telling him what to do next. What does she do the very next day? That's right, she doesn't check his room, he leaves before she gets home, and she says "alright well I'll have a word to him later then".

:waw:

This is the very definition of insanity. She is insane.

Listened to a couple of tracks of Stained to refresh my memory. They are alright. Little bit boring though. That genre isn't really my taste.

These days I'm getting back into old school hardcore, black metal, dubstep, dnb, simply red, and Billy Joel.

my my that is an eclectic selection of tunes.