Ontopic I need to vent

Maybe stolen from a company... they wouldn't notice immediately, I'm sure.

Well his mum questioned him on it, and he kept saying it was a friends. I then went and told **** to get the serial number from it and call Verizon to ask them about it and he then pulled the sim-card out and snapped it and gave the hotspot over to his mother.

Kid is asking for serious trouble.

Well his mum questioned him on it, and he kept saying it was a friends. I then went and told **** to get the serial number from it and call Verizon to ask them about it and he then pulled the sim-card out and snapped it and gave the hotspot over to his mother.

Kid is asking for serious trouble.

So stolen then.

I have to admit though, she is starting to really crack on him. Granted I am being the asshole step father and reporting every single little thing he does. Yet in the end, it's for his benefit.

She ripped him a new one tonight. Put it out there that his welcome in this house is on thin ice.

I have to admit though, she is starting to really crack on him. Granted I am being the asshole step father and reporting every single little thing he does. Yet in the end, it's for his benefit.

She ripped him a new one tonight. Put it out there that his welcome in this house is on thin ice.

If he's bringing stolen goods in to your house, your liability goes up. Hope he knows this.

You're gonna have to move in and lay down some ground rules.

i think they should try that jo the supernanny or whatever that show was. she actually knew her shit.

it's not a bad idea, actually...i'd imagine that, to a teen, the horror of the THOUGHT of supernanny coming in and filming and airing his ass on national tv would be sobering enough to straighten him out. :fly:

I hope and pray Kiko never turns into this, I know he will have his teenage angst years but not to this degree. Not to mention he has NO father figure to guide him.. Even tho he wouldn't be the "best guide"

He does have a father figure. Your man hands.