Ontopic I need to vent

Just relistened to some fantastic Mudvayne. Damn are they good. Meshuggah, of course, as well as the Agonist. And who could forget Arch Enemy? Angela :drool:

So she has it out with him on Tuesday evening over his attitude and not doing what he should be doing. The outcome from it was that she is going to be checking his room everyday and telling him what to do next. What does she do the very next day? That's right, she doesn't check his room, he leaves before she gets home, and she says "alright well I'll have a word to him later then".

:waw:

This is the very definition of insanity. She is insane.

God, you're an asshole.

Hey helenabear, I just wanted to air all our grievances that we have between each other on a public forum instead of talking to you directly in private. I'll start a thread for that when you're ready.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I've seen lot's of fucked up marriages that work really well, all things considered. It's not like we know the whole picture anyway.

While you have a point, Coqui, I think Pork looked at it like going to his mates for advice.

Yeah trust the dickheads here to use this as yet another way to take a stab at me.

I'm mad as hell about her son and absolutely nothing is changing. Not even her approach to dealing with him.