Ontopic I need to vent

I've seen lot's of fucked up marriages that work really well, all things considered. It's not like we know the whole picture anyway.

exactly. sure this part is fucked up. if it weren't, this thread wouldn't exist.

there are plenty of good things about our marriage as well as some other bad things, but i just don't feel the need to post about those.

Yeah trust the dickheads here to use this as yet another way to take a stab at me.

I'm mad as hell about her son and absolutely nothing is changing. Not even her approach to dealing with him.

To be fair, Coqui isn't a dickhead either. He's a really nice guy. He's just calling it like he sees it.

I wish I could offer you some advice about your situation though. It would be great if there were an easy solution.

Yeah trust the dickheads here to use this as yet another way to take a stab at me.

I'm mad as hell about her son and absolutely nothing is changing. Not even her approach to dealing with him.

It's one thing to vent on a forum like you have been. It's another thing to call out and insult someone that you live with on the same forum. Parts of what you've posted should have been kept between you and her.

That's all I meant. If I'm a dickhead for thinking that, so be it I guess.

It's one thing to vent on a forum like you have been. It's another thing to call out and insult someone that you live with on the same forum. Parts of what you've posted should have been kept between you and her.

Meh, if his wife is okay with it, then who cares if they argue on the internet. I certainly don't. This is why I don't let my wife use the internet.

That's fine for you. I do not hold the same values as you do by a loooooooooong shot.

Meh, if his wife is okay with it, then who cares if they argue on the internet. I certainly don't. This is why I don't let my wife use the internet.

She's not ok with it, she's not ok with arguing nor even talking about the problems. This is why she has hardly said anything in this thread.

On the other hand, I'm not ok with her having let this problem happen for so long.

So today I have learnt the kid has himself a verzion hotspot (SCH-LC11) which he uses when we have blocked his access to the internet. I have no idea where he would have gotten something like this, and I also have no idea who is paying the bill for it.

So today I have learnt the kid has himself a verzion hotspot (SCH-LC11) which he uses when we have blocked his access to the internet. I have no idea where he would have gotten something like this, and I also have no idea who is paying the bill for it.

since he has proven that is in an independent being that can adapt successfully for survival, you should congratulate him on his ingenuity and wish him luck in his life when you kick him out.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person