I got mugged

I talked to my boss a few hours ago and he pretty much told me to take as much time as I need...think it will be this week off and try to go back to work next...that should be ample time to get rid of all the swelling and let some skin start growing back

I talked to my boss a few hours ago and he pretty much told me to take as much time as I need...think it will be this week off and try to go back to work next...that should be ample time to get rid of all the swelling and let some skin start growing back

your boss sounds like he's feeling guilty... maybe it was him?

w_a_w I forget where I read this, but if part of this experience is a blackout for you because it was a dramatic experience you may relive some of these events in your dreams. Now of course if you were just sloppy drunk you might not

w_a_w I forget where I read this, but if part of this experience is a blackout for you because it was a dramatic experience you may relive some of these events in your dreams. Now of course if you were just sloppy drunk you might not

But the best part is, when he has that breakdown panic attack from the post traumatic stress, the story will make an awesome 'Lifetime Movie'.

we can title it

'The Hours He Forgot' or 'When He Woke' or some other proper lifetime title like that.

We will get ricky shroeder to play him. Marky Marky can play the 'special' neighbor who teaches him how to love again.

But the best part is, when he has that breakdown panic attack from the post traumatic stress, the story will make an awesome 'Lifetime Movie'.

we can title it

'The Hours He Forgot' or 'When He Woke' or some other proper lifetime title like that.

We will get ricky shroeder to play him. Marky Marky can play the 'special' neighbor who teaches him how to love again.

the hebrew hammer and the mugger

looking for watches since mine was stolen...it was a present and was 12 years old...this is pretty much the contemporary version of it...might buy this to replace it...any other suggestions? I want something nice but am not looking to break the bank...my old one of these was awesome...wore like a tank and only needed something like 5 batteries and 2 pins in the 12 years I wore it daily
http://cgi.ebay.com/SECTOR-SWISS-MA...ryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looking for watches since mine was stolen...it was a present and was 12 years old...this is pretty much the contemporary version of it...might buy this to replace it...any other suggestions? I want something nice but am not looking to break the bank...my old one of these was awesome...wore like a tank and only needed something like 5 batteries and 2 pins in the 12 years I wore it daily
http://cgi.ebay.com/SECTOR-SWISS-MA...ryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't worry waw you WILL love again.