I got mugged

bummer...I took my last 2 hydrocodone at once so I'd hopefully feel something and nope, not a goddamned thing...Dr only prescribed me 10 and they were weak...my shoulder still feels like I was shot...think I need to do something about that tomorrow

bummer...I took my last 2 hydrocodone at once so I'd hopefully feel something and nope, not a goddamned thing...Dr only prescribed me 10 and they were weak...my shoulder still feels like I was shot...think I need to do something about that tomorrow

you may have slipped it in and out of location during your incident - if that's the case it might hurt like hell for a full week and you won't be able to move it much... at least it did for me when I dislocated mine

you may have slipped it in and out of location during your incident - if that's the case it might hurt like hell for a full week and you won't be able to move it much... at least it did for me when I dislocated mine

I actually put it back in myself and it keeps barely popping out when I move it wrong which is quite an unpleasant feeling

I've dislocated the other shoulder twice so I know how bad it can get and have also put the other shoulder in 1 of the 2 times

also this one is a good bit more painful than my other dislocations because they didn't happen in a violent manner, only accidental...I'm pretty sure I was hit with a bat or a board...I have a deep tissue bruise developing halfway up my pec all the way to the top of my shoulder than is turning blue, green, yellow and purple :\
painful to say the least

also this one is a good bit more painful than my other dislocations because they didn't happen in a violent manner, only accidental...I'm pretty sure I was hit with a bat or a board...I have a deep tissue bruise developing halfway up my pec all the way to the top of my shoulder than is turning blue, green, yellow and purple :\
painful to say the least

Did you file a police report? :mad:

Very nice - check your PM (you have a couple from me since you never read them :p). I sent you a link for an automatic I recently ordered. You might not like my watch specifically, but the company makes a lot of affordable auto models.

i actually got a nicer one than that...checking pm's...thought they were all from the modbot and deleted posts :p