I got mugged

His aunt is Sigourney Weaver.

that's a different aunt, jerk
this one is the wife of the ceo of showtime :fly:

thank god, the bank gave me a card with only my CNN ID to show who I am...just paid my rent, got a sling for my arm, neosporin for my face, 4 shots and an awesome lunch...grilled thai peanut chicken wrap and some hot & sour soup...life is getting better by the minute :)

that's a different aunt, jerk
this one is the wife of the ceo of showtime :fly:

thank god, the bank gave me a card with only my CNN ID to show who I am...just paid my rent, got a sling for my arm, neosporin for my face, 4 shots and an awesome lunch...grilled thai peanut chicken wrap and some hot & sour soup...life is getting better by the minute :)

Whew where is that RSS feed?

That is one of my favorite wraps. :drool:

My aunt was at the center of the enron scandal, the part you never heard about.

You know, the part where they faked Kenneth Lays death and spirited him away to Brazil?

so the jerkoff that mugged me charged himself 2 monthly marta passes for $115...hopefully the bank nails him and they are supposed to call the police and add on my assault & battery charges along with their federal fraud charges if they do

so the jerkoff that mugged me charged himself 2 monthly marta passes for $115...hopefully the bank nails him and they are supposed to call the police and add on my assault & battery charges along with their federal fraud charges if they do
i'm totally guessing here, but is that Metro Atlanta Rail Transit Authority?
In that case, can't they flag the passes and have a metro cop arrest the guy when he uses them?

i'm totally guessing here, but is that Metro Atlanta Rail Transit Authority?
In that case, can't they flag the passes and have a metro cop arrest the guy when he uses them?

sounds feasible but he prolly just sold them for cash...they need to pull the tape of the purchase...he tried to buy more than those 2 and the bank denied the subsequent attempts