I got mugged

My son's dental office has a 6 foot blonde amazonian at the front desk. I damn near forgot both of our names when I took him in there last Saturday. I think I said Jesus Christ the first time she asked.

My son's dental office has a 6 foot blonde amazonian at the front desk. I damn near forgot both of our names when I took him in there last Saturday. I think I said Jesus Christ the first time she asked.

Next time bring a brass breastplate and a viking horn headpiece, and ask her to try it on.

You know you're onto something when you see a woman who makes you feel like you just got punched in the gut. That woman is more attractive than 99% of the women in Hollywood. I have no idea why she's working at a dental office in suburban Dallas. It's pretty ridiculous.

Coincidentally every single kid in there was with their dad.

I think I was going to the waffle house we went to a week earlier

oh shit. :( you don't have any idea where you were between the bar and the awful waffle??? spange brought up a good point about there being cameras all over, especially near that fed. building you live close to. he also said it was a felony, so don't you think it's worth a try to make them look??

I've already covered this about 100 times...I don't know who or where because I got knocked the fuck out and I woke up on my couch...I am having the bar downstairs check their cameras outside because I know for certain I went past there`

So wtf happened? Do you know who it was or where? I wonder if any local establishments have surveillance. Did you at least go see a doctor?

I'm hoping the video shows w_a_w trying to breakdance and the people that found him knocked out on the ground take his shoes to try to prevent it from ever happening again.