I got mugged

I imagine this is who would play WAW in the lifetime drama of this story.

JamesWilliamBottomtooth.jpg

looking for watches since mine was stolen...it was a present and was 12 years old...this is pretty much the contemporary version of it...might buy this to replace it...any other suggestions? I want something nice but am not looking to break the bank...my old one of these was awesome...wore like a tank and only needed something like 5 batteries and 2 pins in the 12 years I wore it daily
http://cgi.ebay.com/SECTOR-SWISS-MA...ryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

man, I found a watch I wanted, but janice scoffed at the $3K pricetag. :(

and poor white DJ's have no a$$ either.

man, I found a watch I wanted, but janice scoffed at the $3K pricetag. :(

and poor white DJ's have no a$$ either.

yeah, that's steep

I want a Breitling. :drool:

minimum 3k like shalimar's watch above iirc...they are pretty though...elpmis was looking for a pimp watch like a year ago and I was steering him towards breitling...wonder if he ever got it

yeah, that's steep

minimum 3k like shalimar's watch above iirc...they are pretty though...elpmis was looking for a pimp watch like a year ago and I was steering him towards breitling...wonder if he ever got it

He prolly did. That dude is ballin with his new job. I just hope he's ballin enough to come with Ape and I on a cruise next year.

He prolly did. That dude is ballin with his new job. I just hope he's ballin enough to come with Ape and I on a cruise next year.

I can certainly afford a breitling as well but I think it boils down to me being too cheap...I don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on a watch even if I had 200k sitting in my checking acct

If you spend that much on a watch I would certainly hope you have insurance on it for just such occasions.

I just talked to my aunt about what happened...she's like my 2nd mother and has actually been more of a mother to me than my own...I didn't have a phone again until yesterday which was her birthday so I waited until today to wish her a happy bday because I didn't want to ruin her day...she offered to fly down here from NYC to take care of me but I declined because there's nothing that can be done at this point but sleep and wait it out...she's awesome