I got mugged

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
yeah, not doing so hot...I left the bar saturday night in search of food and then I woke up on my couch, beaten...no recollection of the time in between. They took my cash, cards, watch, crackberry and I have abrasions all over my face and a dislocated shoulder. I canceled my cards which the bank said someone tried to use that night and had my BB remotely wiped and killed. I feel and look like hell. I hope your weekend went better. I'm calling out of work for a few days to sleep and recover. :(

That must suck. I've never been beaten up on the streets, it must be pretty scary. My boyfriend got punched in his eye and that's permanently ruined his eyesight, I think he has fantasies of stringing the guys who did it up and hitting their balls with golf clubs.

:heart: to you.

they didn't take my keys and my license has an old address...nothing to worry about there...yeah, don't remember a thing...fucking sucks...not much I can tell police so I haven't bothered

YOU'LL VOTE FOR OBAMA NOW!!!

just trying to cheer you up, fellow irish blood. :heart: it's good you remember nothing, you'll be able to deal with it -easier-, not saying it will be an easy path though.