How much weight do you think i can lose in 1 year?

Big tip to everyone in this thread.

Eat handful sized servings of whatever. Protien is the best though. Sugar is the worst.

Drink water or milk. Nothing else.

Run, at least 30 minutes everyday.

It's all discipline.

Tish got me a scale for my birthday (yes, i asked for one), and to my horror, my fat ass is up to 240 pounds.

Ive set my goal for this time next year at 190-200, maybe more since i want to add some bulk. Think i can do it? markler to the one who correctly guesses my weight in 1 years time?

I may even make a picture show of it, taking a picture of my self every week or month, showing my flabby progress. Dunno if i want your peeping eyes looking at me.

good idea? bad idea? doomed to failure?

I lost 20lbs in about 3 months. I'm tryin to get back to 220.

I just need some way to stay motivated to work out. I'm in terrible shape and would really like to change that but exercising just always ends up on the bottom of my list of things to do.

You're small all you may want is toning, try something fun and a little challenging like yoga or pilates!

Big tip to everyone in this thread.

Eat handful sized servings of whatever. Protien is the best though. Sugar is the worst.

Drink water or milk. Nothing else.

It's all discipline.

Psh, I pretty much said that on page one. :fly:

milk is not a good thing to drink if you're trying to lose weight. it's got a ton of sugar and fat, and there are other ways to get calcium it has. i've been banned from milk and i'm pregnant! :(

I can not run 30 minutes a day. I have terrible shin splints and I am in serious pain after just 2 minutes of running/jogging.

Also, a lot of people who are more then just 5 pounds overweight should NOT run. A really heavy person can completely blow out their knees if they start running right away.

I think you should say "Do some form of cardio for 30 minutes a day".

I would like to make it down to my first year college weight, too, but that would mean I would need to lose 30 lbs. for those of you that have seen me, do you think I can?

You're small all you may want is toning, try something fun and a little challenging like yoga or pilates!

Yea, I've tried both of those and I can't get into them. The only form of exercising I've found that I can keep myself motivated with is dancing. I'm thinking of joining a ballet class for adults when I put Haylee in ballet in a couple months.

Yea, I've tried both of those and I can't get into them. The only form of exercising I've found that I can keep myself motivated with is dancing. I'm thinking of joining a ballet class for adults when I put Haylee in ballet in a couple months.
DDR ftw!