How much weight do you think i can lose in 1 year?

Not to be mean or anything, but ...how good can running be if you are still 20lbs overweight?

According to BMI, I need to lose 60 pounds. I am currently at 11% Body fat. Leaner than average for a male my age is considered 16% at 9% a male has a six pack.

I am being a brat because I hate running. My shin splints are from years ago...and have never gone away. I am sure that the added weight has not made them any better. Also, I hate running, because even when I was skinny I had big boobies. (Yes I still have big boobies) and running and boobies...do NOT mix very well. No matter how great of a sports bra you have.

Try HIIT cardio then. Better effect in less time. You can do it on an elliptical if you're worried about your boobies that much.

I can not run 30 minutes a day. I have terrible shin splints and I am in serious pain after just 2 minutes of running/jogging.

Also, a lot of people who are more then just 5 pounds overweight should NOT run. A really heavy person can completely blow out their knees if they start running right away.

I think you should say "Do some form of cardio for 30 minutes a day".

26045aa5da702a8b.gif

do you buy this at a store or order it?
There's only one store around here that I've found that sells it called Whole Foods. I would think other stores might carry it if you asked. Ordering online looks okay, but the shipping costs are high.

Im not a fan of tea because of the caffiene.
This tea has almost no caffeine in it.

Meh. It's not the caffiene per se. It's what it's normally accompanied by. How many of you can seriously tell me youll just drink straight unsweetened tea?
I hate sweetened tea. I can only drink unsweetened.

it's all that fudge packed ... you get the idea

i havn't had a growth spirt or anything since first year college, but i have grown a little bit... as most people keep growing until they're in there mid 20's or something like that. so i dont think it'd be possible for alot of people to get down to their first year college weight. for some it'd be like getting down to first year high school weight... just not possibly becuase of growing.

Luckily I'm much smaller than I was as a freshman in college. I'm actually smaller than I was as a senior and probably junior in High school. I don't recall my weight earlier than that but I did grow about two inches my sophmore year so i'm probably a little bigger than I was as a freshman in high school but not much. It just happens to be all genetics for me. After having my first baby I dropped a full two sizes and 20 pounds from my pre pregnancy size without trying. It was a little too much though so I hope I don't lose too much more weight than I already have with this second kid.

Luckily I'm much smaller than I was as a freshman in college. I'm actually smaller than I was as a senior and probably junior in High school. I don't recall my weight earlier than that but I did grow about two inches my sophmore year so i'm probably a little bigger than I was as a freshman in high school but not much. It just happens to be all genetics for me. After having my first baby I dropped a full two sizes and 20 pounds from my pre pregnancy size without trying. It was a little too much though so I hope I don't lose too much more weight than I already have with this second kid.

braggart. :p ;)

There's only one store around here that I've found that sells it called Whole Foods. I would think other stores might carry it if you asked. Ordering online looks okay, but the shipping costs are high.

This tea has almost no caffeine in it.

I hate sweetened tea. I can only drink unsweetened.

good. we have one of those around here. i'll have to check that out. thanks!

and there are plenty of teas that don't have caffeine in them. i have tea all the time and i can't have caffeine due to pregnancy.

and spange is right -- communist.

But if it makes you feel better I'm really out of shape and if I had to travel any distance on foot or fight someone I'd probably fail quite miserably.

i was kidding! :heart: i'm glad it's not an issue for you! some are just lucky that way, and that's very, very good. :)

Meh. It's not the caffiene per se. It's what it's normally accompanied by. How many of you can seriously tell me youll just drink straight unsweetened tea?

I do. In fact I prefer it to sweetened tea. I do not like sugar.

I also prefer whole milk. Though my diet is mainly water and beer these days.

My only weight problem is keeping it. All you normal people freak me the hell out.

I spent the night at my grandparents, last Tuesday I believe. Wednesday morning I was making breakfast for them and doing the crossword puzzle. My grandpa found a comic that made us both cackle. He cut it out for me, I took it home and put it on the frig. It was just one square, had a large fella sitting in the doctors' office. He asks, "Under active thyroid?" Docs' response, "Overactive fork."

It's was only funny to us 'cause my mom uses the excuse. I was gonna scan the comic this morning but someone has already disposed of it.

I do. In fact I prefer it to sweetened tea. I do not like sugar.

I also prefer whole milk. Though my diet is mainly water and beer these days.

My only weight problem is keeping it. All you normal people freak me the hell out.

Beer has everything you need, except Miller. Damn that stuff gives me cramps.