How much weight do you think i can lose in 1 year?

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Tish got me a scale for my birthday (yes, i asked for one), and to my horror, my fat ass is up to 240 pounds.

Ive set my goal for this time next year at 190-200, maybe more since i want to add some bulk. Think i can do it? markler to the one who correctly guesses my weight in 1 years time?

I may even make a picture show of it, taking a picture of my self every week or month, showing my flabby progress. Dunno if i want your peeping eyes looking at me.

good idea? bad idea? doomed to failure?

Well losing weight is always a good idea. :heart: anorexia

I am going to be losing hopefully 10 lbs by July so I can fit into my kilt again for my cousin's wedding.

Good luck to you. Just eat lots of small portions of fruit and veg, dry roasted nuts, and small lean bits of meat. Protein shakes and multivitamins can't hurt, either. Talk to Coqui or some of the other beasts of beauty here for other advice.

Cut out cokes completely.
Eat small portions, do NOT eat until you are full.
Eat smart, if you have to go to McDonalds... get a salad or a wrap.

Those are my rules. :hs:

you can do it! just make sure you do it the right way and adapt a LIFESTYLE change along with it. that makes it easier to keep the weight off. don't think of it as losing weight but changing your thinking of food and lifestyle. you can do it!!

I give it a week before you hide the scale in a closet and are back to three quarter pounders and a small diet coke for lunch, Applebees for dinner and Wendy's chili for midnight snacks. Do they sell muumuu's at Target?

so you want to cut weight and bulk up, or lose some weight and get tone?

lose weight and bulk up

i havent had soda in over 2 months, but my eating habits still need to change. Today is day 1 and im fucking starving. Itty bitty breakfasts dont cut it. :(

What I did to help the last time I tried to get in shape was writing down every little thing I put in my mouth (foodwise). I made a spreadsheet and calculated all of the nutrients for everything I was eating and drinking. This barred me from eating only because I was too lazy some days to find and enter that information. Other days I can see what nutrients I am lacking and to shift my eating habits that way.

If you come accross a sure fire way, let me know. Unfortunately I'm convinced the damned world is against me in the losing weight arena. Hopefully I can get back to biking to work next week.

(For the record, I'm only 10 pounds behind you, and I think I have the same goals. How tall are you?)

With the right amount of heat I'm willing to bet we could reduce your body done to a couple of pounds of base carbon.

If you come accross a sure fire way, let me know. Unfortunately I'm convinced the damned world is against me in the losing weight arena. Hopefully I can get back to biking to work next week.

(For the record, I'm only 10 pounds behind you, and I think I have the same goals. How tall are you?)

5' 11"

Hmm.... Not sure where that really puts our goals. I do have the height advantage. But I believe my "ideal" weight is still around 200. (I'm 6'2"ish.)

At any rate, good luck. Seriously let me know if you find something that works. :)