How much weight do you think i can lose in 1 year?

I would like to make it down to my first year college weight, too, but that would mean I would need to lose 30 lbs. for those of you that have seen me, do you think I can?

Attn: Whore

I'll give in anyways, you don't have 30 extra pounds to lose. I could pick you up, bish.

I would like to make it down to my first year college weight, too, but that would mean I would need to lose 30 lbs. for those of you that have seen me, do you think I can?

it's all that fudge packed ... you get the idea

i havn't had a growth spirt or anything since first year college, but i have grown a little bit... as most people keep growing until they're in there mid 20's or something like that. so i dont think it'd be possible for alot of people to get down to their first year college weight. for some it'd be like getting down to first year high school weight... just not possibly becuase of growing.

It's not loaded with sugar. :confused:

Milk is very good for you, not only for calcium.

Lactose/glucose are sugars. They arent a huge consideration if you are getting the proper amount of exercise though. Sucrose is the sugar that causes problems.

Milk has protein, fat, and is loaded with random other stuff that cows get. You are still 100% golden drinking milk vs. anything not called water. Im not a fan of tea because of the caffiene.

I can not run 30 minutes a day. I have terrible shin splints and I am in serious pain after just 2 minutes of running/jogging.

Also, a lot of people who are more then just 5 pounds overweight should NOT run. A really heavy person can completely blow out their knees if they start running right away.

I think you should say "Do some form of cardio for 30 minutes a day".

Psh, there is no cardio except running. You fucking run or die.

Shin splints are caused by poor form or pre existing injuries. Chances are you slap your feet heel toe when running and dont warm up enough.

For the record I am (according to the BMI index) 20 lbs overweight and still run 3 miles everyday all summer. Not saying it's a good idea. But all ya'll want a fast fix? Run your ass off.

Last edited:

Shin splints are caused by poor form or pre existing injuries. Chances are you slap your feet heel toe when running and dont warm up enough.

For the record I am (according to the BMI index) 20 lbs overweight and still run 3 miles everyday all summer. Not saying it's a good idea. But all ya'll want a fast fix? Run your ass off.

Weight lifting burns by far more calories than cardio ever will.

Not to be mean or anything, but ...how good can running be if you are still 20lbs overweight?

I am being a brat because I hate running. My shin splints are from years ago...and have never gone away. I am sure that the added weight has not made them any better. Also, I hate running, because even when I was skinny I had big boobies. (Yes I still have big boobies) and running and boobies...do NOT mix very well. No matter how great of a sports bra you have.

Weight lifting burns by far more calories than cardio ever will.

There are technical aspects of weightlifting beyond what the average housewife can handle each day.

Either way, I was adressing the general group of women in the thread who just want to "lose weight". You run, and run, and run, and... run. You will lose the weight. Throw in some pushups, squats, crunches, and pull/chin ups and it's pretty damn rounded with absolutely $0 invested in equipment. Maybe buy a jump rope and do that for 30 minutes a day. Provided you dont eat too much, it really doesnt matter what the fuck your eating if youre running it off.

Not to be mean or anything, but ...how good can running be if you are still 20lbs overweight?

I am being a brat because I hate running. My shin splints are from years ago...and have never gone away. I am sure that the added weight has not made them any better. Also, I hate running, because even when I was skinny I had big boobies. (Yes I still have big boobies) and running and boobies...do NOT mix very well. No matter how great of a sports bra you have.

According to the BMI. :p Weight isnt the end all goal; composition is, this is what people never get through their heads. Im under 13% bodyfat.

I dont have boobies. Have you tried jumping rope? Swimming is another acceptable type tihng.

Lactose/glucose are sugars. They arent a huge consideration if you are getting the proper amount of exercise though. Sucrose is the sugar that causes problems.

Milk has protein, fat, and is loaded with random other stuff that cows get. You are still 100% golden drinking milk vs. anything not called water. Im not a fan of tea because of the caffiene.

What's wrong with caffeine? It subsides hunger and gives you a little boost that in turn will kill some calories.

I hate running. I have bad knees (or bad shoes) and the legs hurt all over. It's more pain than gain. Those cardio machines in the gyms are MUCH better on the pain. It's in the air condition too! It may not work you as hard, but it works.

Does anyone else get incredibly itchy legs when running? It's to the point I have to stop and itch till I'm raw.

What's wrong with caffeine? It subsides hunger and gives you a little boost that in turn will kill some calories.
Meh. It's not the caffiene per se. It's what it's normally accompanied by. How many of you can seriously tell me youll just drink straight unsweetened tea?

Does anyone else get incredibly itchy legs when running? It's to the point I have to stop and itch till I'm raw.
Freak.

Meh. It's not the caffiene per se. It's what it's normally accompanied by. How many of you can seriously tell me youll just drink straight unsweetened tea?

Freak.

Unsweetened tea is cool up in the north, sweet is a southern thing it seems. Good either way.