How much weight do you think i can lose in 1 year?

I'm on a seasonal pill, hate periods... grody.

You two spell it differently, you're Zach and he's Zac. hmpf.

How do you like it? Does it cause massive moodiness? I would be tempted to try it but I'm afraid of how it will affect me. I went through a couple different pills before finding one that didn't turn me crazy.

How do you like it? Does it cause massive moodiness? I would be tempted to try it but I'm afraid of how it will affect me. I went through a couple different pills before finding one that didn't turn me crazy.

I've never had a BC affect me either with moodiness or weight gain. I love it though, you practically forget what it's like to have a period.

There are times a I'll try putting a tampon in with the cover because it's been so long.

Okay well, not actually... but you get the idea.

Tish got me a scale for my birthday (yes, i asked for one), and to my horror, my fat ass is up to 240 pounds.

Ive set my goal for this time next year at 190-200, maybe more since i want to add some bulk. Think i can do it? markler to the one who correctly guesses my weight in 1 years time?

I may even make a picture show of it, taking a picture of my self every week or month, showing my flabby progress. Dunno if i want your peeping eyes looking at me.

good idea? bad idea? doomed to failure?

You want to lose 40 - 50 pounds in 12 months? What's hard about a pound a week? You can do that just replacing breakfast with a Slimfast shake.