Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that you're retarded and paid 430 dollars for a coat seems to be the problem... not Montreal

The fuck you Montreal was obviously a joke you rusty robot !

There's nothing wrong with a 400+ Goose down coat here .. considering it will last me like YEARS and I live in cold ass canada... Stop acting shocked that I like to buy good quality stuff. We've already been down this road ThankYouVeryMuch!

There's nothing wrong with a 400+ Goose down coat here .. considering it will last me like YEARS and I live in cold ass canada... Stop acting shocked that I like to buy good quality stuff. We've already been down this road ThankYouVeryMuch!

I have a coat obsession. I have spent entirely too much money on coats, but I hate cold and I want my coats to keep me warm and be cute too. Sometimes you just gotta go for warm and long lasting though. I don't blame you in the least for this purchase.

:jvag:

I just want to see this down coat of hers!

I loveeeee my coat! It kept me warm like no other coat ever! It's comfy and beautiful and perfect!!!!! Worth every penny!
I got the XS and I was still able to wear my lamb wool sweater underneath and it didn't feel tight :) I wanted extra warmth since I was going to be in a hockey arena for 2+ hours!

I got it @ Aritzia here in Montreal (one of my fave stores)

http://aritzia.com/TNA-COURCHEVEL-PARKA/48697,default,pd.html?dwvar_48697_color=1274

Hope that link works (I'm posting from my phone)

qfihTay.png

qJLZfwm.png

This is my lamb wool sweater I got last month which someone here with no fashion sense called my ugly Christmas sweater

uIkt29c.png

I have a coat obsession. I have spent entirely too much money on coats, but I hate cold and I want my coats to keep me warm and be cute too. Sometimes you just gotta go for warm and long lasting though. I don't blame you in the least for this purchase.

Thank you!
I hate being cold! I got tropical blood running thru these here veins!!!!
It's canada! It gets damn cold lol!

That is such a cute sweater! Don't get me wrong, I love the coat, but for some reason I want that sweater!!!!!!

I have 2 down coats right now and am hoping to get a 3rd. One goes to my waist. It's a bit big but I can layer up nicely beneath it. The other is maybe mid thigh. I want one to go to my knees so I can put my Uggs on and be cozy completely. I still haven't found one I really liked yet.

I hate being cold too - I'd spend a fortune just to stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.