Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
we have no girl talk here.
just stupid cars and video games and religion and cats. wtf

what do you ladies (and April) prefer? for dresses? even if dressing up or trynna look sexy isnt your thing can you at least pretend?

i like this one since i have like 8394753742 tiny leather jackets and awesome shoes to go with this dress...

Re: Little Black COCK tail -GIRLS ONLY THRAD-

I am all about women looking glamorous and sexy. Every man's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed girl. That dress is pretty hot. Wanna be my Bond girl?

OK, so I'm gonna pretend, cuz we don't exactly get THIS dressed up for anything...but for the "little black dress category, I love the following. I am very much into texture, prints, color now, so it would be really hard to go with anything all plain black:

RI4Nt.jpg
1PFd3.jpg

kX4CP.jpg

urtiS.jpg

mz5w6.jpg

i have a sick obsession with shoes/boots.

i see a dress and i have 3 shoes that will go awesome with said dress.

i want moar shoes.
I think I've bought over 20 pairs of shoes this summer. :( :(

Super, terrible obsession. But, I'm better now, probably because I've been watching "Hoarders" so much lately and I've sat and thought about if I really "hoard" anything...and it's shoes & clothes & white tank tops.

we have no girl talk here.
just stupid cars and video games and religion and cats. wtf

what do you ladies (and April) prefer? for dresses? even if dressing up or trynna look sexy isnt your thing can you at least pretend?

i like this one since i have like 8394753742 tiny leather jackets and awesome shoes to go with this dress...

Def love this dress. Super hard for me to wear a jacket with anything, as I hate my legs, so I don't want them to be the showcase.

Wow I love most of these dresses, but I never go anywhere that would warrant wearing one.

Plus, I don't have the shoe collection. I think I have 25 pairs right now--five being flip flops... heh

I've recently ventured into wanting more assortment of shoes and not just flip flops and want a pair in every color of the rainbow.

Def love this dress. Super hard for me to wear a jacket with anything, as I hate my legs, so I don't want them to be the showcase.

I can't imagine hating any part of your body. You are beautiful.

Wow I love most of these dresses, but I never go anywhere that would warrant wearing one.

Plus, I don't have the shoe collection. I think I have 25 pairs right now--five being flip flops... heh

For a while I took to wearing formal dresses to do regular activities or I'd never get to wear all my pretty clothes. It was fun.

I have a collection of dresses from an independent boutique but that's about it, most are quite intricate and multi-layered. I rarely wear them, have worn the black one to a few fashion shows etc but that's about it, have a nice red trench that goes over it.. Will take pics later I suppose.

As for shoes I don't really have many right now, I have a pair of black and red vivienne westwoods and some light grey kurt geiger's. I did have some quite nice stiletto's with a tape measure flower embellishment on but I gave them to my sister for her 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.