Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks :( I bet they are cute looking too, right? I seriously took a long time to find Ugg style boots for that very reason. Same with stupid slippers. Ugh love wool but hate it.

Of course. I ordered them online but didn't wear them until like 2 months after I got them. I would have returned them had I known. I should sell them and look for something that doesn't make me hate my feet and legs.

Of course. I ordered them online but didn't wear them until like 2 months after I got them. I would have returned them had I known. I should sell them and look for something that doesn't make me hate my feet and legs.

Now I'm curious, got a pic?

I'm sure you could probably sell them on ebay or something easily.

Crazy!!!
I'm guessing I can tolerate wool ? :iono: cuz I don't get itchy at all
Now alpaca does make me itchy!!
But this wool sweater is amazing with zero itch !! I've even worn a tank top underneath with no issues,

Uggs are lined with woollen sheepskin and again I have zero issues

OMveRld.jpg

Fucking Cuba Gooding Jr posts here! Had no idea!

Crazy!!!
I'm guessing I can tolerate wool ? :iono: cuz I don't get itchy at all
Now alpaca does make me itchy!!
But this wool sweater is amazing with zero itch !! I've even worn a tank top underneath with no issues,

Uggs are lined with woollen sheepskin and again I have zero issues

I was told that some people have more of a sensitivity to how wool is processed more than the wool itself? Heck if I know. I just know I have to test out every single wool thing I ever try. I've been given quite a few wool sweaters but most were given away - at least now you know why my sweater collection isn't all that (part of it) :fly:

I was told that some people have more of a sensitivity to how wool is processed more than the wool itself? Heck if I know. I just know I have to test out every single wool thing I ever try. I've been given quite a few wool sweaters but most were given away - at least now you know why my sweater collection isn't all that (part of it) :fly:

Yikes!
Well like I mentioned alpaca is horrid for me but otherwise I'm good! I love my ugly Christmas sweater

BEING IRRITATED BY FIBERS OF A CLOTH IS NOT AN ALLERGY

No need to yell. You really don't have enough information to determine if anyone here is allergic to lanolin or dyes or chemicals or just if they just have a sensitivity. But since you seem to like being judgmental about it, personally I break out into hives and start sneezing a lot if I wear angora. Wool isn't quite as bad but it's been getting worse as I've gotten older. Hives are a definite. It's possible I'm incredibly sensitive as I've never been tested directly. However, most people with sensitivities are sensitive to all rough fabrics (cashmere is not rough) and I can wear a burlap sack and be just fine. It's something in the wool that bothers me, not the roughness of it. Anyway, the point is that you don't really have any reason to be jumping all over someone for using a word casually that seems to fit the situation based on the evidence.

Last edited:
Cahsmere seems to be one of the worst for me along with angora. I can touch it with my hand and it should feel soft, but the moment it is on my arms, I need it to get off :( I tried all kinds of levels of pricing too. I can sometimes do wool blends but not in hats ever.

No other skin issues here either to help pinpoint. I doubt mine is like @MapleySyrup which sounds like an allergy. btw looked up and those are cute boots - saw them before and wonderd if that was the style.

Kind of sucky since wool is so warm. Thank goodness for down coats at least!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.