Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a cute sweater! Don't get me wrong, I love the coat, but for some reason I want that sweater!!!!!!

I have 2 down coats right now and am hoping to get a 3rd. One goes to my waist. It's a bit big but I can layer up nicely beneath it. The other is maybe mid thigh. I want one to go to my knees so I can put my Uggs on and be cozy completely. I still haven't found one I really liked yet.

I hate being cold too - I'd spend a fortune just to stay warm!

Isn't the sweater ridiculously adorable ?!?! :heart:

See I don't have 3 down coats... If each cost about 200 each, you are sitting on 600+ worth of coats so I guess by some UF standards you are a complete fucking retard (eye roll)

Also goose down is not cheap !

Isn't the sweater ridiculously adorable ?!?! :heart:

See I don't have 3 down coats... If each cost about 200 each, you are sitting on 600+ worth of coats so I guess by some UF standards you are a complete fucking retard (eye roll)

Also goose down is not cheap !

It is!!! I wish I could find it to try it on. I have issues wearing a lot of wool. I'm good with merino pretty much always but a lot of others (including cashmere) make me itch like crazy :( Makes buying some sweaters not so good.

I was lucky with the prices of my 2 down coats as Costco will do fantastic prices on brand name stuff, but the long ones I am looking at are more along the lines of $300-500 for a quality coat. I am hoping that maybe at the end of the season I can find a clearance sale. I just feel guilty buying another one since I have 2 others.

Last edited:
This thread is dangerous. I ended up buying riding boots after @helenabear was browsing for hers.

Now this. :lol:

Oh what did you wind up with??? I hope to treat mine today. My dad spilled a bunch of turkey juice on mine on Thanksgiving and while I got the oil stains out, I have to make them purty again. Stupid men ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMveRld.jpg

It is!!! I wish I could find it to try it on. I have issues wearing a lot of wool. I'm good with merino pretty much always but a lot of others (including cashmere) make me itch like crazy :( Makes buying some sweaters not so good.

I was lucky with the prices of my 2 down coats as Costco will do fantastic prices on brand name stuff, but the long ones I am looking at are more along the lines of $300-500 for a quality coat. I am hoping that maybe at the end of the season I can find a clearance sale. I just feel guilty buying another one since I have 2 others.

Off season is the best way to go sometimes!
I needed this coat ASAP tho

I can't tell you hens just how happy I am with it right now :)

Off season is the best way to go sometimes!
I needed this coat ASAP tho

I can't tell you hens just how happy I am with it right now :)

Oh my goodness yes! If you don't need it, that's the way to shop for coats. Last year I had a need for a certain type of winter coat (3 in 1 waterproof exterior) and I couldn't find what I needed on sale since only the fugly colors were left in my size. I just paid retail and didn't think twice about it. I've used that coat so much too, it's definitely worth the cost.

I'm all about if you are happy with it, and you can afford it, who cares?

Same!! It's TOO warm & makes me itch like crazy. I feel like I'm suffocating in a sweater.

And I love sweaters, but I want to feel cuddly, not like I'm being molested by an itchy beast.

This is so me!!!! Like I said I seem to do okay with Merino wool, but most other wools itch the crap out of me and makes me feel extra hot and horrible like it's trying to kill me.

Obviously had issues with socks too. Finally found a merino wool blend with polyester that keeps me warm & not itchy. Also had issues finding wool lined boots that work. Only one type from Ugg didn't have that itchy burning feeling that sweaters do.

Totally sucks living in a cold winter state :(

This is so me!!!! Like I said I seem to do okay with Merino wool, but most other wools itch the crap out of me and makes me feel extra hot and horrible like it's trying to kill me.

Obviously had issues with socks too. Finally found a merino wool blend with polyester that keeps me warm & not itchy. Also had issues finding wool lined boots that work. Only one type from Ugg didn't have that itchy burning feeling that sweaters do.

Totally sucks living in a cold winter state :(

OMG, boots. I got these Juicy Couture snow boots that I frigging love the look of, but if any part of me touches the insides it is hell. I need different boots.

OMG, boots. I got these Juicy Couture snow boots that I frigging love the look of, but if any part of me touches the insides it is hell. I need different boots.

That sucks :( I bet they are cute looking too, right? I seriously took a long time to find Ugg style boots for that very reason. Same with stupid slippers. Ugh love wool but hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.