Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our donation stuff is ready for the Philippines :heart:
Tons of boys clothing and shoes. And some stuff from my closet.
There's a specific village that it's headed to and it's going by boat... It's gonna take forever but I'm hoping it will reach the children soon.

zn56diQ.jpg

There's a specific village that it's headed to and it's going by boat... It's gonna take forever but I'm hoping it will reach the children soon.

zn56diQ.jpg
Oh my goodness that's a lot of good stuff!!! I am sure they will appreciate it.

Our stuff was picked up today 8 boxes & 2 bags of it all. 2 other boxes went elsewhere previously too. I am so happy to have it gone and now I need to straighten up around the house more. Maybe after the family leaves when the kiddo goes to nap.

Oh my goodness that's a lot of good stuff!!! I am sure they will appreciate it.

Our stuff was picked up today 8 boxes & 2 bags of it all. 2 other boxes went elsewhere previously too. I am so happy to have it gone and now I need to straighten up around the house more. Maybe after the family leaves when the kiddo goes to nap.

Holy cow 8 boxes!!! That's great!
This is just one huge bag, I'm buying diapers and plastic baby bottles, Qtips, bandaids, cotton balls, rubber gloves, travel size toothpaste and tooth brushes.
$100 at the dollar store buys you TONS of stuff that they so desperately need.
During the Tsunami we donated money but this time id rather send stuff. I felt so uneasy wondering if the cash had actually reached the victims.

Yeah it was nuts to have all that stuff all boxed up. It was great to see it gone. I felt sorry for the pick up guy because I am sure they are used to a box/bag or two. Not a freaking small room full of stuff. We left it on the porch (as requested) and we couldn't even get in or out of front door because it was all blocked in. Should have thought to get a pic of it but oh well.

I hear you on sending cash though. I would feel better giving it to my friend doing the benefit concert because I know and trust him. Otherwise I do wonder if what I do, if it gets there or not (or goes to something else silly).

If you are asking me honestly I have no real answer. It's not something I ever looked into really. There are legit reasons why BCPs, abortions and all that are okay in the eyes of the church, but it has to do with valuing the life of the mother. I can't think of a reason why a vasectomy is okay from a Catholic point of view. Though my dad had one and I need to look into why it was "okay"

So yeah you are going to burn in hell - enjoy it ;)

also, taking the meds that are BC for one aspect, but for you is a medical reason - you know, not my vajayjay is the town sperm bank - a medical reason like, 'reduces pain during . . . ' 'regulates period's' that kind of stuff, it doesn't count as BC.

same way when you take asprin as 'heart medicine.' you're not taking headache medicine. it's heart medicine. The catholic church doesn't hold side effects over your head.

:D

zn56diQ.jpg

sending a parka to the climate that has a 78 degree average low, and 83 degree average high?

Status
Not open for further replies.