Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to go super girly this time and get PINK nail polish done on my nails....

this one is super CHRISTMASY and i like :)

pastel-pink-nail-design.jpg

loveee this pink (not the zebra snooki shit)

simply%20diva.jpg

oh em geee

nail-art-light-pink-nails-for-long-nail-design-ideas-light-pink-nails-photo-collection.jpg

pink is soooooooo nice .... anytime of the year its just such a classy color on zee nails!!!

i like the AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL colour !!!

Yeah, pink is appropriate for almost any occasion.

I hope by the time these new colors arrive my nails will be back to looking healthy. I've broken so many since the awful incident where I tore half my thumbnail off. I just stopped taking care of my nails for a while. It's finally starting to look okay again.

I hope by the time these new colors arrive my nails will be back to looking healthy. I've broken so many since the awful incident where I tore half my thumbnail off. I just stopped taking care of my nails for a while. It's finally starting to look okay again.

remember when we all went thru that nail polish phase here? omg my nails were in great condition cuz we kept posting abut them then i lost interest and my nails went to shiiiit :(

I've decided to go super girly this time and get PINK nail polish done on my nails....

this one is super CHRISTMASY and i like :)

pastel-pink-nail-design.jpg

loveee this pink (not the zebra snooki shit)

simply%20diva.jpg

oh em geee

nail-art-light-pink-nails-for-long-nail-design-ideas-light-pink-nails-photo-collection.jpg

What a coincidence. I've not been feeling other colors like I used to, but instead classy colors. Like the past two weeks, I polished and re-polished with "Miss Fancypants" (remember that one??!) and then last week, I did the accent nail in one sheer coat of China Glaze "Lorelei's Tiara", and it was super cute!

This
nDN6ErR.jpg

+ this
gKcRY2u.jpg

Right now I have this on. OPI "Pinking of You"
It's the perfect classy pink
(NOT my nails)!
FYeQeIc.jpg

remember when we all went thru that nail polish phase here? omg my nails were in great condition cuz we kept posting abut them then i lost interest and my nails went to shiiiit :(

Also winter happened and it's dry so they break easier. I'm putting lotion on them like 10 times a day but it's still not enough. Ugh. I still get my nails done once a week. It didn't happen last week though :( My nail girl was away for the holiday.

Also winter happened and it's dry so they break easier. I'm putting lotion on them like 10 times a day but it's still not enough. Ugh. I still get my nails done once a week. It didn't happen last week though :( My nail girl was away for the holiday.

Hairrrr story:

Omg, the weather and the water KILLED me the first week here!
I actually went to some hair place to ask for help on what products I should use on my ends! Like, I've never been at a loss with my hair. If it seemed dry, then extra treatments were needed. But, my usual Terax conditioner was not helping. I learned that the water here in this region is super hard. I was recommended these two products and wow, amazement difference!
Like, I thought that I would've needed to chop about 8" of hair off. It's smooth and silky again, and these products smell soo deelish.

maLGS1R.jpg

+

(leave in)
IweBKkv.jpg

What a coincidence. I've not been feeling other colors like I used to, but instead classy colors. Like the past two weeks, I polished and re-polished with "Miss Fancypants" (remember that one??!) and then last week, I did the accent nail in one sheer coat of China Glaze "Lorelei's Tiara", and it was super cute!

This
nDN6ErR.jpg

+ this
gKcRY2u.jpg

Right now I have this on. OPI "Pinking of You"
It's the perfect classy pink
(NOT my nails)!
FYeQeIc.jpg

omg yessss Miss Fancypants!!!!!! how could i forget :heart:
yeah I'm feeling the classy colors as of late

Mine are in very sad shape too. I think Thanksgiving really killed them all to the point where I might get a nail strengthener which is a first for me. Something about the starch in the potatoes really seemed to dry my hands/nails out - in addition to just hitting my hands on quite a few dumb things.

Mine are in very sad shape too. I think Thanksgiving really killed them all to the point where I might get a nail strengthener which is a first for me. Something about the starch in the potatoes really seemed to dry my hands/nails out - in addition to just hitting my hands on quite a few dumb things.

Potatoes are a silent killer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.