Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse poops were a plot line for Dexter in the later seasons?

Lolol
It's this beautiful, awesome doggie next door here. We can only see him because a piece of the solid fencing blew down with a storm recently. So, temporarily, there is a metal fence in that part. We visit him multiple times of the day. :fly:
I'll get a pic

I was at a subpar outlet mall a few weeks ago and got a pair of black boots by Nine West. Synthetic, ehhhhh...but the price was right.

I wore them this weekend to the city and walked maybe 10 city blocks? Not a lot. The stupid heel is scuffed already.

:mad:

My quest for perfect black boots continues (not that I thought these were it, but they fit a niche! Mid calf length, mid heel, interesting, but not annoying detailing). :(

I was at a subpar outlet mall a few weeks ago and got a pair of black boots by Nine West. Synthetic, ehhhhh...but the price was right.

I wore them this weekend to the city and walked maybe 10 city blocks? Not a lot. The stupid heel is scuffed already.

:mad:

I hate when that happens. That kind of thing happened when searching for brown boots for me (though the sole came unglued on a "nice" pair)

Good luck in finding the right black boots!

OMG
everything minus the boots and purseeeee

completee1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.