Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

@Maureen this is how they do it retro-chic now

KIMG2182.jpgKIMG2174.jpgKIMG2173.jpg

You just replace the pens with stilettos (stabbin knives not shoes)

Apples oranges peaches pears
Lemons grapefruit watermelon
Come with me to the grocery store
Oh something rhymes with melon

Damn I wish I could remembe that song. Could've sworn I heard it on Dr. Demento sometime mid-80's-ish.

Here is the missing thread @wetwille

Just wanted to say my Vivant Ambit is still going strong, well over a year after purchase. I’m shocked. Pricing dictates it shouldn’t last that long, when compared to the Pax and other vaporizers.

200830858Resized20200830131600.jpg

Posting this here for wetville :)

Here is the missing thread @wetwille

Just wanted to say my Vivant Ambit is still going strong, well over a year after purchase. I’m shocked. Pricing dictates it shouldn’t last that long, when compared to the Pax and other vaporizers.
Mine still going too , at the same time I got a lower priced nicotine vape from a big name reputable builder but it has since died [battery] don't forget to keep those batteries charged .

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Thus ends the outdoor growing season. Jerked the plants 2 days ago so they wouldn't get frosted. Frosted weed never cures up as nice - imo. meh, they got 7-8 weeks of flowering. Critical could have used a week more. Sativa a few more. Oh well, still a good $2k+ at the weed store. I'll give a few people the gift of buzz for Christmas.

Last edited:
I seem to have forgotten how short the growing season can be up north.
We're happy here because temps finally got down into the 80s for highs, 60s for lows.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher