Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

i got some CBD Flower to smoke !
still too chicken shit to try it
but i will tonight
Ask for "Charlotte's Web" - that's a real popular <1%THC, high TBC variety. Good luck with it sister. My wife doesn't smoke but she takes the capsules off/on. I keep telling her, we should have an emergency stash of some of that low THC smoke and she could vape some in case of a really baed back spasm. Into the bloodstream in <30 seconds, instead of a few hours.
?How you gonna use it. You have a vape or you going to smoke?

Uh

I may need to research because I rarely even look at low THC pot, but aren’t those CBD numbers really low? I seem to remember CBD pot being in the 9%+ range.

Please, post here after you use it.

Uh

I may need to research because I rarely even look at low THC pot, but aren’t those CBD numbers really low? I seem to remember CBD pot being in the 9%+ range.

Please, post here after you use it.
You missed the last line. 13%+ I totally agree it's confusing. WHich makes me suspect the label ain't a legit lab label. I've seen many, none like that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
@Immigrant @wetwille

so i smoked a little bowl
for my first time and it was a bit harsh but i only smoked a little...

i didn’t feel high AT ALL.. i did feel chill and my body was so relaxed.

i kept telling my self “you’re ok you’re ok” lol cuz i was scared cuz i’m not a rasta like y’all.

i was in bed super relaxed and a bit tired and i knocked out for 9 hrs within 15 min.

i woke up feeling SO GOOD!
no brain fog
no anxiety
and the best part was ZERO joint inflammation.. i woke up and my hands normal ..
i was also super clear minded or maybe my brian fog had just cleared .. been super foggy for the past couple of months.
i smoked a little pin joint again and felt the same. relaxed and slept AMAZING

it 10000% made a difference 70D901A9-3838-4991-8B78-523D2F10BEFC.jpeg

i’m getting a vape from my bf for xmas so i’ll smoke it in that moving forward. hi it was so surreal to have this spliff in my hand that looked and smelled like weed and me smoking it and not getting paranoid and stoned AF

You're gonna be discussing the intricacies of craft vapes with these guys now.

• Gravy
@Immigrant @wetwille

so i smoked a little bowl
for my first time and it was a bit harsh but i only smoked a little...

i didn’t feel high AT ALL.. i did feel chill and my body was so relaxed.

i kept telling my self “you’re ok you’re ok” lol cuz i was scared cuz i’m not a rasta like y’all.

i was in bed super relaxed and a bit tired and i knocked out for 9 hrs within 15 min.

i woke up feeling SO GOOD!
no brain fog
no anxiety
and the best part was ZERO joint inflammation.. i woke up and my hands normal ..
i was also super clear minded or maybe my brian fog had just cleared .. been super foggy for the past couple of months.
i smoked a little pin joint again and felt the same. relaxed and slept AMAZING

it 10000% made a difference View attachment 10317
Hey, be careful with addiction issues eh? The danger is gonna be that you need to feel like that every day because it did feel good.

Hey, be careful with addiction issues eh? The danger is gonna be that you need to feel like that every day because it did feel good.

The body cannot build a high tolerance to CBD, and it is also a non-intoxicating substance. The substance in the cannabis or marijuana plant that has addictive properties is THC, and CBDoils do not contain enough THC to get someone high or cause someone to be addicted to CBD.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The body cannot build a high tolerance to CBD, and it is also a non-intoxicating substance. The substance in the cannabis or marijuana plant that has addictive properties is THC, and CBDoils do not contain enough THC to get someone high or cause someone to be addicted to CBD.

psychological addiction to not feeling bad is still a thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
With CBD it'd be in the same ballpark as saying an allergy sufferer is addicted to antihistamines or someone with indigestion is addicted to rolaids.
Arthritis ---> Ben gay.

It's not psychoactive at all. No altered mental state or chemical dependence.

ugh eww really?
i preferí the joint but it burns my throat as IM NOT A GROSS SMOKER..
Vape is much nicer. I linked a nice article from LEafy.com a while back. Here it is. https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-customize-a-cannabis-high-with-temperature

Basically YOU only need to go to 356f. SOme set their vape to 365, just in case. Anyways, at that temp the smoke doesn;t smell like smoke, more like someone was make Caramel microwave popcorn. Ok, not quite that good, but none of that heavy, dank weed smell, You'll smell better, your throat will feel better. Your vape will get smelly. THey sell a product called a "stink sack" for storing your smoking junk in. Bet that triggered fly. :)

• Gravy