Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

I am officially high off my own homegrow right now.

Critical+2.0, sativa dominant. It's only been dried for 3 days and not cured at all, but it smoked just fine and I'm very satisfied with the outcome.
I go to the many shops we have now , ' monkey glue' 20 mg thc 28 grams for $150 can including tax.
Best value I've gotten so far.

I go to the many shops we have now , ' monkey glue' 20 mg thc 28 grams for $150 can including tax.
Best value I've gotten so far.
Our local shops are quite a rip-off, almost nothing under $325. $15-20, 1 gram pre-rolls. Like Gee, I will be enjoying the fruits of the season past for a few months, at least. Beyond that, I got a guy in Cali who usually has 8-10 varieties in his private online shop and everything is the same price. $158/oz plus shipping. Super secure, sealed metal pringle-can with mylar bag inside, labeled with lab numbers. PRIORITY MAIL, JAMES!!

Last edited:
Vapers. SO you got a vape with a removable, rechargeable battery - great. And maybe you picked up a few spare batteries and a 2 battery charger.
Community service idea:
99% of the dual chargers are wired so the batteries are parallel(edited from series) - sharing the positive/negative connections. Issue: if you have 2 batteries at 100% and remove one and replace with a battery at say 30%, you will come back in 10 minutes and find they are both at about 70%. Because the charger doesn't supply juice fast enough for the "dead-ish" battery and thus puts drain on the fully charged one.{small face palm}. This could be an issue if you are planning a major session with a few people or are going somewhere without the charger. Getting in the habit of pulling both charged batteries out and only putting in discharged ones will prevent a lot of cycling(better for battery life) and make it easier for you to grab 2 fully charged ones as needed.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Vapers. SO you got a vape with a removable, rechargeable battery - great. And maybe you picked up a few spare batteries and a 2 battery charger.
Community service idea:
99% of the dual chargers are wired so the batteries are in series - sharing the connections. Issue: if you have 2 batteries at 100% and remove one and replace with a battery at say 30%, you will come back in 10 minutes and find they are both at about 70%. Because the charger doesn't supply juice fast enough for the "dead-ish" battery and thus puts drain on the fully charged one.{small face palm}. This could be an issue if you are planning a major session with a few people or are going somewhere without the charger. Getting in the habit of pulling both charged batteries out and only putting in discharged ones will prevent a lot of cycling(better for battery life) and make it easier for you to grab 2 fully charged ones as needed.
Every 18650 charger I've seen has independent charge circuits for each slot.

If they were wired in series, combining a dead and fully charged battery and charging them would in all likelihood lead to a battery fire... not to mention, the charger wouldn't be able to charge more than 1 cell at a time.

Every 18650 charger I've seen has independent charge circuits for each slot.

If they were wired in series, combining a dead and fully charged battery and charging them would in all likelihood lead to a battery fire... not to mention, the charger wouldn't be able to charge more than 1 cell at a time.
You would think so. This piece of Chinesium starts dragging a fully charged one down as soon as I drop a 30% in the other slot. Tested several times, back/forth. It's truly a dumb pos.

DOUH - I meant parallel. Series would be end to end shit. And yes, how would it work.

• Gravy
You would think so. This piece of Chinesium starts dragging a fully charged one down as soon as I drop a 30% in the other slot. Tested several times, back/forth. It's truly a dumb pos.

DOUH - I meant parallel. Series would be end to end shit. And yes, how would it work.
Oh, if it has the cells connected in parallel (a quick check with a DMM will verify that) then throw that shit out, or only charge 1 cell at a time in it.

Oh, if it has the cells connected in parallel (a quick check with a DMM will verify that) then throw that shit out, or only charge 1 cell at a time in it.
Already checked - sadly it is what it is. Throwing two, cheap batteries in at the same time isn't the end of the world, lifecycle be damned, but you could screw yourself if you were in a hurry and thought you were giving cell A "some charge before I go" while cell B is snuggled up next to it. Shoulda just bought a one slot. smh

• Gravy
Not to mention some disreputable bugger 's mislabel shit batteries with rewraping labels .
Get your batteries from a reputable name brand dealer .

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
didn’t know if i wanted this in the parenting thread or here.

So CEO is a straight chronic. Fine, his thing. Not mine!
But every morning when Kiko and I get up and get ready for school, CEOs weed, pens, bongs, pipes, baggies, papers and god knows what other paraphernalia he has, is lying around the coffee table or kitchen counter

i have asked him REPEATEDLY to put his shit away far from kikos reach and view. like over and over.
and last night i finally lost it on him

i told him he’s disrespectful to me, my son and my parenting.
he is super laid back with his teenage kids about weed and smokes in front of them and i’m not ok with that with my 13 yr old.

what does CEO say to me: “but it’s legal!”

****RAAAAAAGE****

bro it’s legal for a 50+ year old bag like you, but not for my fuckin child so FIX this situation cuz if my son gets a hold of this shit due to your irresponsible lazy ass, you will have to answer to me and kikos dad (kikos dad would smoke ceo with one shot)

sooo this morning AMAZON delivers this cannabis bag with a lock.

now i have to pray little Latino Kiko doesn’t know how to pick a lock

2340d30f47c3a56da945b8f7cd540dc7.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
didn’t know if i wanted this in the parenting thread or here.

So CEO is a straight chronic. Fine, his thing. Not mine!
But every morning when Kiko and I get up and get ready for school, CEOs weed, pens, bongs, pipes, baggies, papers and god knows what other paraphernalia he has, is lying around the coffee table or kitchen counter

i have asked him REPEATEDLY to put his shit away far from kikos reach and view. like over and over.
and last night i finally lost it on him

i told him he’s disrespectful to me, my son and my parenting.
he is super laid back with his teenage kids about weed and smokes in front of them and i’m not ok with that with my 13 yr old.

what does CEO say to me: “but it’s legal!”

****RAAAAAAGE****

bro it’s legal for a 50+ year old bag like you, but not for my fuckin child so FIX this situation cuz if my son gets a hold of this shit due to your irresponsible lazy ass, you will have to answer to me and kikos dad (kikos dad would smoke ceo with one shot)

sooo this morning AMAZON delivers this cannabis bag with a lock.

now i have to pray little Latino Kiko doesn’t know how to pick a lock

2340d30f47c3a56da945b8f7cd540dc7.jpg
I'm totally with you. I grow weed, I smoke weed - I leave nothing out between toking. Everything is in glass jars, top drawer of my 4 drawer file cab.No smoking in the house - I do cheat and vape while standing under the bathroom fan. In MY bathroom.

I'm totally with you. I grow weed, I smoke weed - I leave nothing out between toking. Everything is in glass jars, top drawer of my 4 drawer file cab.No smoking in the house - I do cheat and vape while standing under the bathroom fan. In MY bathroom.

this is responsible and i respect you for that!
ceo forgets that other people live here. he is the only smoker and we have to trip over his vape pens everywhere
there is still one missing cuz he doesn’t remember where he left it and i’m livid about it