Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

i’m getting a vape from my bf for xmas so i’ll smoke it in that moving forward. hi it was so surreal to have this spliff in my hand that looked and smelled like weed and me smoking it and not getting paranoid and stoned AF

You’d really like the convenience of extracts, and the tech is getting better and cheaper all the time. My brother recently picked up yet another vaping device, this one is by PAX and takes proprietary cartridges, like the JUUL.

That stuff is all out of my price point.

It’s unbelievably stealthy and nearly odor free. Will look for a link maybe for you. Lazy at the moment.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
i’m getting a vape from my bf for xmas so i’ll smoke it in that moving forward. hi it was so surreal to have this spliff in my hand that looked and smelled like weed and me smoking it and not getting paranoid and stoned AF

i gave up on vaping. i have a friend in the medical field who warned the vapor from oils does not evaporate.
if held in too long or smoked too frequently the vapor reconstitutes into oil. it then begins to saturate the tiny sacs near the base of the lungs. these sacs will rot and inhibit absorption of oxygen molecules

this is secondhand information and deserves further discussion, of course

i gave up on vaping. i have a friend in the medical field who warned the vapor from oils does not evaporate.
if held in too long or smoked too frequently the vapor reconstitutes into oil. it then begins to saturate the tiny sacs near the base of the lungs. these sacs will rot and inhibit absorption of oxygen molecules

this is secondhand information and deserves further discussion, of course
Maureen is talking about dry herb vaping. The oils vaporize and yes, probably cogulates back into droplets. Not sure if that is more/less harmful than burning which make vapor, ash and various chemicals from the higher temps. Vaping cartridge: it's a crapshoot what might be in them. Anything from ganja oil to monkey semen.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Maureen is talking about dry herb vaping. The oils vaporize and yes, probably cogulates back into droplets. Not sure if that is more/less harmful than burning which make vapor, ash and various chemicals from the higher temps. Vaping cartridge: it's a crapshoot what might be in them. Anything from ganja oil to monkey semen.

i agree, the oils are the most sinister. vaping flower is a lot healthier than oil and carbon fiber