Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

this was before we ever met ceo..
we’ve been through some shit together
anyhoo the CBD helps him
w it's time to throw YOU under the bus!! It's obviously your fault!!!!!! WHy I aughta!!
Just kidding. Carry on. And take care of yourself - don't want that kid worrying about you.

w it's time to throw YOU under the bus!! It's obviously your fault!!!!!! WHy I aughta!!
Just kidding. Carry on. And take care of yourself - don't want that kid worrying about you.

he’s in great hands and the cbd is helping lots
we’ve noticed a significant improvement with some of his challenges so this is good

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What brand did you go with? I still want to try it with my spd/anxiety kiddo.

27cb8a6d70c63088189fe20ec5d12af6.jpg

this is what we’re using
i’m guessing it’s a canadian brand ?

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Right? These problems used to solve themselves.
idk - different world, different issues. Few people I knew commit suicide when we were kids, few people just generally walked off the edge. I'm glad pot is decriminalized in many areas - it's good to have one less thing that fosters an internal mindset of "I'm doing something illegal, so I must be a criminal", a mindset drinkers have enjoyed not being saddled with for ages. Some people worry about gateway drugs - I worry more about gateway crime.

• Gravy
idk - different world, different issues. Few people I knew commit suicide when we were kids, few people just generally walked off the edge. I'm glad pot is decriminalized in many areas - it's good to have one less thing that fosters an internal mindset of "I'm doing something illegal, so I must be a criminal", a mindset drinkers have enjoyed not being saddled with for ages. Some people worry about gateway drugs - I worry more about gateway crime.

The whole gateway drug thing was just due to the fact it was illegal, meaning whoever you got your weed from could probably offer up something harder or knew someone who could. You'd likely be exposed to it sooner or later.
I really don't think that many people said to themselves "hey weed is pretty cool maybe I'll shoot some heroin too".

The whole gateway drug thing was just due to the fact it was illegal, meaning whoever you got your weed from could probably offer up something harder or knew someone who could. You'd likely be exposed to it sooner or later.
I really don't think that many people said to themselves "hey weed is pretty cool maybe I'll shoot some heroin too".
I agree they didn't think of jumping straight to H, but since you were a criminal already for the weed, why not try B? Then C, then D - maybe get to H? I think a lot of things in life are like that. Once you start going a certain way, you or the world might have to give you a good hard dope-slap to turn you. Pot is so cheap and easy to get when not illegal, it NEEDED to be decriminalized to about the same as booze. Possibly lower. I'm glad weed no longer stands as a gateway, except where still illegal. Pot heads are just as productive as drunks imo.
A toast to vices and knowing when to heed the voices!:chikken:

• Love
I agree they didn't think of jumping straight to H, but since you were a criminal already for the weed, why not try B? Then C, then D - maybe get to H? I think a lot of things in life are like that. Once you start going a certain way, you or the world might have to give you a good hard dope-slap to turn you. Pot is so cheap and easy to get when not illegal, it NEEDED to be decriminalized to about the same as booze. Possibly lower. I'm glad weed no longer stands as a gateway, except where still illegal. Pot heads are just as productive as drunks imo.
A toast to vices and knowing when to heed the voices!:chikken:

Agreed should be on par with alcohol. Maybe a notch lower as abusers don't generally become violent, etc. Bar fights are a thing. I have yet to hear of a cannabis cafe fight.

Both are light enough chemicals they can be easily moderated and used responsibly. There's enough exit ramps between zero and out of your mind you can regulate yourself.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: Domon and wetwillie
THe Rabbit SOng!! The Good Brothers - before your time sonny, 1976 . Canadian's no less - ay!

Lyrics https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/The-Good-Brothers/The-Rabbit

(third verse). . . Now there's a rabbit running around, he's a hopping up and down, he's freaked out, but he grins and wags his tail. He's got two bloodshot eyes and he doesn't realize, to get him high I could have gone to jail.

!976 IS my time , sure my memory sucks , but our credenza was full of vinyl then .
This song wasn't played anywhere if it wasn't LIVE at the time and for twenty years after .
A musician friend used to play it all the time , not the record .

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie