Bad Jokes

A dog goes into a bar with a gun and a sling.
The bartender says, "We don't serve dogs here"
The dog says "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw".
52764194f9b53e3a663456403c61d600

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and tre
Blonde Jokes, yay.

Two blondes fall down a hole. One says "It's dark in here isn't it?
The other replies "I don't know, I can't see".

How do you sink a submarine full of blondes?
Knock on the door.

Blonde jokes = Jokes short enough for men to understand.

Death: It's your time. Give me your hand.
Blonde: No! I know that if i don't touch you, then I'll never die!
Death: Holy shit! You figured out the key to living forever! You're so smart! High five!
Blonde: *high fives*
Death: Typical blonde...

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.
The driver made her pull over and get out of the car.
He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.
Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.
The blonde started laughing. This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.
This time the blonde laughed even harder.Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.
The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.
The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."