Bad Jokes

Child: Mommy, I don't want to see Grandma.
Mom: Shut up and dig.

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Farmer Joe has 3 sons.The seasons are getting worse and can't feed the family enough so he says:"Sons,go out and look for the purple sheep.Do not come back without the purple sheep or I'll shoot you."

They go away.

Time passes,oldest son can't take it any more and goes back home without the purple sheep."Pa,I'm your first,I know I have a special place for you,I have failed you please forgive me."

Farmer Joe grabs the double barrel and shoots his son.

Days go by,middle son goes back home without the purple sheep,farmer Joe shots him too.

Few days later the youngest comes back home without the purple sheep.He thinks "well all my bro's are dead,pa can't do it without me so what the heck." He was wrong,farmer Joe shoots him in the head.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
A man is riding on a train,enjoying his newspaper.On the front seat there's a lady with a monkey.

The monkey makes a silly sound and jumps on the man's newspaper,tearing a piece of it.Lady apoligizes and man accepts the apology.

Few minutes later,monkey screams and tears the newspaper in half,man says "I'm getting angry lady,take care of your monkey!".Lady apologizes and takes the monkey back.

5 mins later,monkey jumps on the man with a battlecry,tears down the remaining newspaper and scratches the man's face.Quicly man grabs the monkey and throws the monkey out of the window,yelling "MOTHER ******!!!".

Lady starts crying,yelling at the man and pushes the emergency brake button.

She goes to the bushes where the monkey landed,and she finds:

purple-sheep.png

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Farmer Joe has 3 sons.The seasons are getting worse and can't feed the family enough so he says:"Sons,go out and look for the purple sheep.Do not come back without the purple sheep or I'll shoot you."

They go away.

Time passes,oldest son can't take it any more and goes back home without the purple sheep."Pa,I'm your first,I know I have a special place for you,I have failed you please forgive me."

Farmer Joe grabs the double barrel and shoots his son.

Days go by,middle son goes back home without the purple sheep,farmer Joe shots him too.

Few days later the youngest comes back home without the purple sheep.He thinks "well all my bro's are dead,pa can't do it without me so what the heck." He was wrong,farmer Joe shoots him in the head.

A man is riding on a train,enjoying his newspaper.On the front seat there's a lady with a monkey.

The monkey makes a silly sound and jumps on the man's newspaper,tearing a piece of it.Lady apoligizes and man accepts the apology.

Few minutes later,monkey screams and tears the newspaper in half,man says "I'm getting angry lady,take care of your monkey!".Lady apologizes and takes the monkey back.

5 mins later,monkey jumps on the man with a battlecry,tears down the remaining newspaper and scratches the man's face.Quicly man grabs the monkey and throws the monkey out of the window,yelling "MOTHER ******!!!".

Lady starts crying,yelling at the man and pushes the emergency brake button.

She goes to the bushes where the monkey landed,and she finds:

purple-sheep.png

Ha...haha...hahahahaha

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD