UFC 91 - COUTURE VS. LESNAR

this is so fucking awesome :lol:
picture.php

the whole fucking bar gasped when they stood toe to toe in the ring before the fight...it was really absurd

Lame fight... they are two totally different weight classes. Couture held his own though, I was impressed.

220 vs 265, but keep in mind Couture got the heavyweight this time by beating a guy that was 263 and then defended it against a guy that was in the 250's.

Heavyweight is up to 265lbs, light heavyweight is up to 205lbs. Couture should probably cut some weight and fight in the light heavyweight if he wants to still play.... we're talking about a really really old guy here. He's actually held the heavyweight AND light heavyweight in the past before...

what i'm getting at here, is weight doesn't matter in this case. ;)

I'm giving the edge to Lesnar in this one. I've watched Lesnar's last two UFC fights this last week, he just beat the shit out of Heath Herring and was caught with a submission in his fight w/ Mir. Heath Herring, he just threw around on the ground and kneed the ever living shit out of him.

Oddly enough, I've never watched Couture fight, I only know him by his reputation.

He, Lesnar, is going to be VERY vulnerable to any submission other than a choke. I don't see anybody getting and keeping an arm around that huge neck of his.

If Couture ends up on his back, he is going to get hurt. Go back and watch the Lesnar/Herring fight. Once Lesnar has you down he has the strength and agility to keep you down. The one major thing he, Lesnar, is missing is the ability to finish an opponent as illustrated in the Herring fight. If Couture can keep alive past the first two rounds, he has a better than even chance to win it by submission after that.

Here's my call - Lesnar in 2nd TKO.

dayum, nailed it...nice