UFC 91 - COUTURE VS. LESNAR

did any of you read the breakdown in the link I posted? couture only has 2 wins by submission and this is not the guy he'll be getting his 3rd on...he wins by ground and pound to which he has no chance against lesnar

Couture is old school, he'll bypass a submission opportunity just to fully mount his opponent so he can ground and pound. Why does he do that you might ask? Because he knows the crowd would rather see ground and pound than a tap out

anyone has any chance to win a fight, Coutures standup is 10X better then Lesnars. He hits with tremendous force and he'll keep the combos coming. Lesnar will be knocked the F out

Couture is old school, he'll bypass a submission opportunity just to fully mount his opponent so he can ground and pound. Why does he do that you might ask? Because he knows the crowd would rather see ground and pound than a tap out

lesnar will bench press him...there will be no full mount for more than 2 seconds if ever

That's what people said about Kimbo Slice

slice was never an all american wrestler...he was a college football player who turned street fighter...vast difference...his last fight is being investigated anyway...supposedly it was rigged

That's what people said about Kimbo Slice

This is spot on. Kimbo was said to be a great in the sport, his videos online were fantastic, but when it comes to MMA he had little to no chance.

Lesnar is a white version of Kimbo with more wrestling skills

slice was never an all american wrestler...he was a college football player who turned street fighter...vast difference...his last fight is being investigated anyway...supposedly it was rigged

why would they rig a fight to take the franchise player down? Doesn't make sense

You mentioned the power, built liuke a bull and quickness. You then said he was going to kill couture. My only inference was that you were saying he was going to kill him based off of your first sentence. That's why the Kimbo Slice reference came into play.

This is spot on. Kimbo was said to be a great in the sport, his videos online were fantastic, but when it comes to MMA he had little to no chance.

that might be a little harsh - I think Brock has tremendous potential, it's just that Dana is pushing him too fast... give Brock more time to develop his skills all around first, then make him the main event. They really need a fresh face at the top of the food chain for UFC, but this is not the answer.

Although he was fun and had a great internet buzz, I think it was obvious to anyone that knows anything about MMA that Kimbo was a paper tiger.

Although he was fun and had a great internet buzz, I think it was obvious to anyone that knows anything about MMA that Kimbo was a paper tiger.

anyone's a paper tiger if they don't keep their guard up. well, except for homer simpson and rocky

that might be a little harsh - I think Brock has tremendous potential, it's just that Dana is pushing him too fast... give Brock more time to develop his skills all around first, then make him the main event. They really need a fresh face at the top of the food chain for UFC, but this is not the answer.

he doesn't 1. deserve this fight and 2. he's not prepared for it.

Just my opinion. The guy has talent, it's just not at Coutures level.

Brock would destroy Kimbo. I wasn't saying Brock isn't good, he is. I'm just saying, you can't base the power as the only reason why someone's going to kill someone.

Brock would destroy Kimbo. I wasn't saying Brock isn't good, he is. I'm just saying, you can't base the power as the only reason why someone's going to kill someone.

Brock would destroy kimbo because he has stance defense and quicker hands - it's not because Brock can take a punch better or worse than Kimbo

Brock would destroy kimbo because he has stance defense and quicker hands - it's not because Brock can take a punch better or worse than Kimbo

although i agree with you, anyone can get caught in the chin... The question then becomes can his/her chin take the abuse