UFC 91 - COUTURE VS. LESNAR

lesnar is fucking enormous, fast, strong as a bull, and he's going to kill couture
I have to figure out where I can watch it...none of my places downstairs do ufc ppv

I do but rarely watch it. I watched Lesnar in wrestling and have been keeping an eye on his UFC fights. He's a monster. The dude is huge. I think this has the potential to be an awesome fight. Couture has almost always had a wrestling advantage over his opponents but he doesn't over Lesnar. Couture's up right fighting skills and so much experience gives him the edge but you have to respect the sheer size, power, and speed of Lesnar. You can not let him grab you or 95% of the time you're screwed.

There is no way in hell I'd ever get into a fight with either of them. They both could make me their bitch without breaking a sweat. Guys sometimes tell ourselves that if we were forced into a fight with someone that even though we may get our ass kicked that we'd punish them too. I have no self delusion about either of those two guys.

Randy will win by clinching and kneeing that stupid cock tattoo off of Lesnar's chest.

I'm really looking forward to this card, I wanna see Florian do well also.

brock.jpg

That is the worse tattoo ever.

Randy will win by clinching and kneeing that stupid cock tattoo off of Lesnar's chest.

I'm really looking forward to this card, I wanna see Florian do well also.

clinching lesnar? :lol: with his neck muscles alone he could whip couture out of the ring like a freaking cartoon

brock-lesnar.jpg

Randy may not be the strongest, he may not be the fastest, but he's always been really, really good at coming in with an excellent gameplan, and being very well prepared. The only thing I worry about is his 44 year old body blowing a knee, something I honestly thought would happen to him during training.

Lesnar just doesn't have the experience. Couture is a veteran and yes he may be getting a bit old but he's still in amazing shape. His experience, ability to run a proper game plan and his raw talent will DESTROY Lesnar.

I predict a first round tap out by Lesnar. If it goes to the second round it will be brief and only because Couture was tweaking his strategy.

Brock Lesnar (2-1)
Come on .. really? The guy doesn't even deserve to be in the same BUILDING as Couture, much less the octagon

Last edited: