UFC 91 - COUTURE VS. LESNAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8isOkfzz7U

It looks like in this video Randy tried to duck his head and ended up making Lesnar punch him in the back off the head which did him in.

Looked like a fucking dive

It was so weird, he must have just hit a nerve or something. He didnt go limp so they didnt call it but it looked like he just froze up.

And WTF is up with UFC. "Hey instead of making someone work his way up, like everyone else, lets just let him fight because he brings in a crowd". This UFC made me lose quite a bit of interest in it. If it continues down this path I dont think I will follow anymore.

"hey look theres fitty cent" "hey look theres fitty cent"... lets play his songs and keep putting the camera on him!!! WE CAN GET MORE VIEWERS AND MORE MONEY!!!!! Next UFC will probably open with a puff daddy video

It was so weird, he must have just hit a nerve or something. He didnt go limp so they didnt call it but it looked like he just froze up.

And WTF is up with UFC. "Hey instead of making someone work his way up, like everyone else, lets just let him fight because he brings in a crowd". This UFC made me lose quite a bit of interest in it. If it continues down this path I dont think I will follow anymore.

"hey look theres fitty cent" "hey look theres fitty cent"... lets play his songs and keep putting the camera on him!!! WE CAN GET MORE VIEWERS AND MORE MONEY!!!!! Next UFC will probably open with a puff daddy video

Heavyweight is the weakest division in the UFC. This event was about Randy getting his money, as his contract gives him a percentage of PPV buys, and Brock Lesnar draws in viewars from the WWE who don't normally buy the UFC ppvs.

I think he took a solid shot to the back of the head, not on purpose, because that would be illegal. Either way, Brock is a beast, but I still think he'll be submitted by Mir or Nog in his next fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8isOkfzz7U

It looks like in this video Randy tried to duck his head and ended up making Lesnar punch him in the back off the head which did him in.

that guy is retarded...intentional punches to the back of the head ARE already illegal...neither instance he showed was intentional so it is therefor not illegal under those circumstances

Last edited:
28ku72p.gif

Doesn't the fact that we watched UFC 900 kinda tell you that they are money grubbing whores?

lol @ Lesnar saying he wants Mir in his next fight. I would to if I were him, since Nog eats big fools like him for breakfast.

you said there was no way in hell he could win...he did...now you discount his win? :rolleyes::fly:

I'm not discounting his current win. I'm just saying that we'll never see him win in the 5th round. (I did not check his two other wins to see if he went all five, so I may be sticking my foot back in my mouth)

I'm not discounting his current win. I'm just saying that we'll never see him win in the 5th round. (I did not check his two other wins to see if he went all five, so I may be sticking my foot back in my mouth)

He got submitted in the first round in one and punched the other guy in the back of the head KO in the other. 2nd round there too i believe.. maybe first

umm, Mir ate him up pretty quick too, a first round sub. He just wants to try and avenge his loss.

True. But he knows he only has a chance of defending his belt against Mir. Nog's Jitz is 10x better than Mir's..