Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I murdered my spouse last year. She plans on murdering me for our anniversary this year.

2. Cheaper than a gift.

3. I call it the murder channel.

4. That's ALL they show!

5. Yep, murder channel.

Just saw the janitor from Scrubs playing a cop on Seinfeld for a second. It was the Raquel Welsh ep.

6. Have I mentioned that HBO has picked up Vice?
    The hour-long episodes you can find on YouTube are usually more graphic or more depraved, but its still cool

7. Welch.

8. That's awfully negative and condescending.

9. Going to make it look like the cat did it though...

10. Wouldn't have it any other way.

11. Like JJ Abrams to the Star Trek franchise, all sizzle and no steak.

He's done with it anyways, off to make Star Wars worse than it already is.

12. Jar Jar Binks is going to be retconned into a Jedi Master.

13. Chewbacca will learn to speak english

14. I still wonder occasionally why I bothered to watch Lost.

15. The emperor will still be alive, not through cloning as the lore goes, but because it's JJ Abrams, the destruction of the death star creates a giant black hole in which an alternate star wars timeline occurs.

It will be heralded as 'ground breaking' and 'daring'

16. Sadly.

:case:

There was a rumor of a new Trek series with Worf as Captain.

17. I watched season 1. I thought 'man, this could go somewhere'. Then I realized the trick. Keep introducing weird shit, make it seem like there is a point, always point to that time when 'all will be revealed', laugh as people believe that random BS thrown into a BS show actually will become viable plot mechanisms.

After Episode 1 of season 2, I was done. Watched the series finale, got all the validation I needed that I was right.

18. "Today is a good day to engage"?

19. I do wonder what might have happened with the story had the writers strike not happened.

20. "Make it Gagh"

"Your unauthorized use of the transporter proves you have no honor. Prepare to die."

"Commander Laforge. If you add prune juice to the dielectric gel in the intermix chamber, will this help accelerate the USS Batleth-lover into ludicrous speed?'