Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. He's a singer, too. Did you know that? He has albums and shit.

2. yeah, I've listened to it. It's ok, I guess. I can never tell when I like a thing because of its merits, and when I like it because I want to fuck the person responsible for it.

3. Ladybutt is about to find out how close Dex and the Ice Truck Killer actually are! :happy:

She figured out who he is in the show one episode before his reveal, but now she gets to find out who he is

4. Now that GoT is done, does True Blood start up? If not, whats next?

5. Newsroom in a month and change

Edit: fuck true blood

6. Yeah, I think True Blood starts up again in a few days.

I feel like it's been off forever, though, I barely remember what's happening.

7. You sure? I know Newsroom starts within a week of my birthday, that is too soon for a full season of a show.

8. Season six: 2013[edit]
    Main article: True Blood (season 6)
    True Blood is set to premiere on June 16, 2013.

9. Weird. I don't think I have seen one preview...

10. catching up on GoT.... so yeah i got to the red wedding. what is this shit? i wasn't to fond of that storyline, but you really gotta go and do that?

11. Either that, or complete change the story that was written in the books.

12. I understand what GRRM is doing and why he is, that whole going against cultural norms thing, and it makes a decent story however the extent to which he kills characters makes me wonder if he has a snuff fetish

13. I'm taking this to Mr martin. This blatant disregard for life is unacceptable

14. #595 eileenbunny, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    @kiwi Dance Academy season 3 is finally starting July 8th. I think they are going to stream episodes on ABC3 so we may not have to wait for Netflix to catch up.

15. #596 kiwi, Jun 11, 2013
    YAYAYAYAYAY! I love this show.

16. Yet, somehow I have a feeling that, if this happened at Sansa's wedding and it was Joffrey, Tywin, and Cersei, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

17. #598 Coqui, Jun 11, 2013
    What's the difference between that and So You Think You Can Dance?

18. So You Think You Can Dance is a reality TV competition show and Dance Academy is an Australian teen drama about a bunch of kids at a ballet academy. So they are similar in that they are both about dance, but that's about it.

19. Breaking Bad 2 months from today.