top ten pet peeves

ewww .. pepto is gross. And I would completely freak out if my tongue changed colors :lol:.

If it doesn't calm down soon I guess I'm going to have to.

I just really hate taking pills, and don't as often as possible. I mean, I'll endure a headache right up until it becomes a migrane before I take something lol. Sometimes it goes away, so I end up pill free :fly:.

And I hate going to the Dr almost as much as I do taking pills. *bleh*

My mom thought she was having a heart attack once. We took her to the Dr. 7 hours later .. we found out her acid reflux had eaten a whole in her esphagus, mimicking the pains of a heart attack. Scarey

This used to happen to me every 2 months. Chest pains would drop me to the floor. Between that, my face injury and constant kidney stones until last year I tend not to feel much pain. In fact I burnt my eye lid sometime over the last 2 days and didnt notice at all :fly:

This used to happen to me every 2 months. Chest pains would drop me to the floor. Between that, my face injury and constant kidney stones until last year I tend not to feel much pain. In fact I burnt my eye lid sometime over the last 2 days and didnt notice at all :fly:

I'd say that's less pain tolerance and more drunkeness. :fly:

I'd say that's less pain tolerance and more drunkeness. :fly:

Drunk or not I rarely feel direct pain. Yesterday at work I ripped the skin off an entire knuckle, I wouldnt have noticed but my boss asked why there was blood on his keyboard. I am not saying that I dont feel pain, it just takes more than the average.

Edit - fixt the 8000 mispeltadid werds.

Drunk or not I rarely feel direct pain. Yesterday at work I ripped the skin off an entire knuckle, I wouldnt have noticed but my boss asked why there was blood on his keyboard. I am not saying that I dont feel pain, it just takes more than the average.

Edit - fixt the 8000 mispeltadid werds.

Do you have a drug problem?

Do you have a drug problem?

I do smoke pot for what I call medical purposes(sleeping). Not every night but when my nightmares become unbearable I wake up and smoke. Other than that I dont do anything regularly. Once a year or so Ill get into a heavy drug and I stopped doing coke all together :fly: . But like I said, nothing as an addiction anymore.

I do smoke pot for what I call medical purposes(sleeping). Not every night but when my nightmares become unbearable I wake up and smoke. Other than that I dont do anything regularly. Once a year or so Ill get into a heavy drug and I stopped doing coke all together :fly: . But like I said, nothing as an addiction anymore.

Yeah dude, I was joking :eek: