top ten pet peeves

Here's a real list in no particular order...

- Having to have everything in the United States be multi-lingual.

- People who think the Springfield XDs are great but Glocks are crap. Even though the XD is basically just Croatia copying the good things Glock had already been doing.

- Two straight guys riding one motorcycle together. I don't care what the circumstances are, don't freaking do it.

- PS3 fanboys. They bring up three points of arguement (Blu-Ray, Cell processor, backwards compatibility) and have nothing else to reason the PS3's superiority, but sure are passionate about it being better.

- The "thug" culture. Gold teeth, spinnahs, poor use the English language. Stop acting like a bunch of animals and have some self-freaking-respect.

- Overuse of the term "HD". It's High Def, I get it already. Stop stamping it everywhere. COMING SOON! WATER... IN HD!

- The Best Buy Geek Squad.

- The zombie level on Ninja Gaiden Black. To this day I still hate that game because of it.

- Bullies.

- Countries that have "stan" anywhere in their name.

- People who think the Springfield XDs are great but Glocks are crap. Even though the XD is basically just Croatia copying the good things Glock had already been doing.

- Two straight guys riding one motorcycle together. I don't care what the circumstances are, don't freaking do it.

- PS3 fanboys. They bring up three points of arguement (Blu-Ray, Cell processor, backwards compatibility) and have nothing else to reason the PS3's superiority, but sure are passionate about it being better.

- The "thug" culture. Gold teeth, spinnahs, poor use the English language. Stop acting like a bunch of animals and have some self-freaking-respect.

- Overuse of the term "HD". It's High Def, I get it already. Stop stamping it everywhere. COMING SOON! WATER... IN HD!

- The zombie level on Ninja Gaiden Black. To this day I still hate that game because of it.

- Bullies.

I think this is the best list so far.

- Bullies.

awesome list

I've always hated bullies. It's weird, I would always have someone try to bully me when I would go to a new place. Never would work though. I'd always stand my ground and usually make it difficult for anyone else to be bullied. I don't stand for that crap.

I could have sworn Thorn said she bullies you all the time ;)

PEOPLE WHO PARK THEIR FUDGING HUGE ASS SUV'S IN COMPACT PARKING SPACES :mad:

i have a silly short tale to tell about something like that.

Back in 96, i was going to the hospital to see a friend. Pull into the rather packed garage to park, and see a open space in the compact car area (which suited my compact car perfectly). Only problem was that a HUGE van was parked in the space to the right of the one i wanted, spilling over into the space just a bit. Not a problem, my car would still fit. So i start pulling into the space, and am off just a tad. I clip the van with front right corner of my car and push the back end of the van a good yard before i stop. His tail light is all smashed up and I o-shit it out of there a couple floors up and park there. Served that dick right for parking his massive van in a compact space. (i had been driving for less than a year at that point :fly: )

In no particular order and not complete with ten:

- When friends talk about their friends or family you have never met nor heard of before and use that person's first name. Wow this really pisses me off. Cuz you listen to the conversation and wonder who the fuck they are talking about and what relationship they have with the person giving the conversation. Edit: My aunt (in-law I guess) does this all the time. I hate that.

- People who drive under the speed limit for no reason at all. Especially when it is good weather, they are driving a vehicle that can handle speed, no traffic, etc.

- People who do not come anywhere close to highway speed when driving up an onramp onto a highway and then merging into traffic. It's pretty hard to merge with traffic if they are going 2x as fast as you. And shouldn't have to make the traffic on the highway slow down for you so you can get your slow butt on the highway.

- People who don't use their turn signals. Conversely, people who use their turn signals too much. I.e. the 'eventual left hand turn driver. Or the person who uses a turn signal on a road that makes a hard turn and there is a turnoff from the road, so they think the road continues straight, when in fact the road continues on through the curve.

- Road rage. Now I guess I am kind of being ironic here, when talking about the above pet peeves I listed above. But people who feel the need to essentially kill you because they think you cut them off on the highway and then go mental on you. Those people ought to be removed from society. I myself have a limit of my road rage, and don't go mental on people. I'll verbally say stuff to myself outloud when driving, but that's it.

- People who do not come anywhere close to highway speed when driving up an onramp onto a highway and then merging into traffic. It's pretty hard to merge with traffic if they are going 2x as fast as you. And shouldn't have to make the traffic on the highway slow down for you so you can get your slow butt on the highway.

I always seem to get behind this person.

Another one:

- People who have more than one e-mail address. They e-mail stuff to you from both addresses. You do not know which to send the e-mail to. So you have to CC to all of the address that you know they have. Only to find out later they had one more address.

- People's cells/beepers/etc going off in the middle of a movie or business meeting. I haven't seen too many phones these days that do not have some type of vibrate or silent mode.

- When friends talk about their friends or family you have never met nor heard of before and use that person's first name. Wow this really pisses me off. Cuz you listen to the conversation and wonder who the fuck they are talking about and what relationship they have with the person giving the conversation. Edit: My aunt (in-law I guess) does this all the time. I hate that.

Two of Kiwi's sisters do this regularly. It irritates me as well.

:lol: you rock

- People who have more than one e-mail address. They e-mail stuff to you from both addresses. You do not know which to send the e-mail to. So you have to CC to all of the address that you know they have. Only to find out later they had one more address.
Ugh my mother in law is one of these people. It drives me nuts.`

people that grind their teeth in their sleep. well, actually, that doesn't really bother me. but it does when i sleep next to this person four nights out of seven and they ask me to wake them up if they're grinding their teeth really bad so they can put in their mouth guard and when i try to wake them up they hit me. asshat.

That person on the interstate that won't go on, but when you get the chance to pass them they speed up.

Or that person on the interstate that flys past you going 90, jumps in front of you, then slows down to 70 10 seconds later (and you were going 80). WTF is that shit? Really.