top ten pet peeves

SRC

Flaccid Member
Feb 19, 2007
tired of your shit
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
I did a search and this hadn't been addressed since 2005 (or I couldn't find it by searching pet peeves anyways), so .. things change and become more/less important over time.

So what things annoy you the most?

Let's see your top 10.

10. People who don't give children credit for understanding what is going on around them. And thus introducing them to things they really don't need to know about until later in life. Or not letting them take part in things, thus falting them later in life.

09. People who play video games all day and all night when they aren't at work/school. Especially ones who have GF/BF (yeah girls do it too). I have a friend who's BF rarely stops .. I think it's rude. I dunno why she doesn't leave him.

08. People who don't give other people credit for having a brain, without taking the time to find out. It is so rude to talk down to people. I just want to smack the shit out of people sometimes.

07. Fake people and liars. People who lie about who they are. People who lie about anything and everything all the time. People who just lie. Lying just sucks, plain and simple.

06. People who spout off opinions or assumptions as fact without having so much as a clue as to what they are actually talking about. And who won't listen to a word you say when you clearly know and can provide data to back up that they are completely unfounded in their claims.

05. People who are negative ALL the time. I know we all have things that gripe our asses, Lord knows I do, but sometimes it's nice to not hear people complaining (ironic, in this thread, yes I know LOL).

04. People who judge other people based on their appearance and/or background.

03. People who abuse children and/or animals. It makes me want to hurt them .. a lot. People who just can't keep their hands to themselves in general urk me.

02. 30" rims, cars with lift kits, radios blaring so loud that me turning mine up full blast STILL doesn't drown out their hideous bass thumping beside me at the red light, and "grills". BLEH!

01. People who are always late. There is nothing more annoying than being ready to go home and your replacement at work is late .. everyday. Or getting ready to go somewhere (with or without reservations) and someone in your group always making you run late.

*ahhh* .. much better :lol:

Last edited:
lol I don't hate anyone .. but people do urk me a lot sometimes. I just think people are rude and careless a lot of the time. And it's unecessary, they could not be that way .. with a little effort :D.

lol my friend calling me a few minutes ago sparked this. Her bf does 8 out of that list of 10. And she's to spineless to leave. It saddens me.

If you'd ever met me, you'd know I don't hate anyone .. just their actions sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Having successfully raised two sons, I think I can safely say that children do not know what is going on around them. They need tons of guidance through high school at least.

Understand, I let my two sons surf the net unsupervised from the moment they could pound a keyboard. To me, that was their window on the world. Other than that, I and their mother, who left a job as an airline stewardess to be with them, were right there all the time.

Along with the ton of praise for all the things they did right, I had a favorite saying and if you ask them they would know it well:

"You're just a kid and you don't know Jack Shit."

Guess what? They didn't; and now, years later, they know they didn't.

See you take that out of context.

I am talking about talking about/doing stuff in front of them and having the complex that "they're justkids, they don't realize/understand what we're saying/doing". I know for a fact they comprehend more than you think.

They just dont always comprehend it like they should .. which is what causes problems.

people who try to chat with me when i'm working. i hate being rude so i get trapped.

people going slow in the left lane when there's lots of room in the lane to the right of them.

people riding my ass in the middle lane when there's lots of room in the left lane

seeing garbage in the woods, especially cigarette butts. i'm a smoker too and it's not hard to pack them out and avoid giving us a bad name.

"listen carefully because the menu has recently changed" on phone systems. NO IT HASN'T!! I've been calling this line for months and it's been the same every time. I also think they should talk faster and there should be a standard "please repeat that" button for idiots who can't listen fast. also related: really loud and really quiet hold music both suck because you either don't hear when the person answers or get shouted at when they do.

bank fees for using someone else's atm, even when that atm has also charged you a fee. that's just retarded.

bathroom attendants in shitty bars. seriously, who do you think you're kidding? i came here for cheap beer, i'm not going to pay for paper towel. (bathroom attendants in nice bars are more useful because they usually have clove cigarettes. they're nice to have once in a while)

ummmm, i'm trying to come up with ten here but I'll need more time.

edit: oh, fucking loud exhausts on harley's or other motorcycles. well, actually, if you want a loud exhaust that's fine. but don't park right next to the fucking patio of the bar you're going to. you're ruining the conversations and ears of all the people out there when you drive off. what the hell are you doing trying to drive a motorcycle after drinking anyway, small dick motherfucker.

Last edited:
Biggest one has to be shitty customer service in general, also especially having to work half an hour just to talk to a real person. If the obvious places to look don't work first, then I'm calling you because your packaged answers aren't helping me. Generally speaking I'm not that easy to piss off, but this one goes right to me. I'm almost positive I'll end up suing some software company eventually ...

lets see...

People that complain all the time. A little bit of bitching is fine if you need to vent, but i cannot take complaining after an extended period of time. Deal with it.

People who chew with their mouth open or decide to talk full jabber jaw with a mouth full of food. Tuck that bite of hot pocket to the side of your mouth, then speak carefully so i dont have to stare at that masticated pepperoni.

People who interrupt conversations because they just have to say something related to the conversations, or not. My best friend does this all the time and it drives me nuts.

Dont talk to me during a meeting because you have something funny and/or witty to say about the topic at hand. Its rude, and i really dont care what you have to say.

Assholes that come zooming up on your ass on the highway... during rush hour, like they are going to gain something by getting around you and immediately getting on the ass of the car in front of you. In fact, I hate all the jack asses who do that anytime on the highway. Just fucking swerve off the highway and die in a fiery, twisted heap of metal.

The hardasses. They one guy everyone knows whos solution to everything is to kill it. Small animals? "yea, id just take my .42 and shoot those little bastards". Annoying people? "yea, id just reach through the phone and strangle that jerk if he jives me crap". Gory videos on the net "yea, that was pretty cool seeing Saddam hanged". WTF man... get over whatever violent issues you have and shut up.

The Alpha male. Mr Im Always Right. His defense for any argument is to repeat the same crap over and over, but getting louder and louder until you just have to give up since nothing new is being brought to the debate. And hes always better than you in everything too. And the things you are better at them him, he refuses to play/do because the activity/game sucks and/or blows. I have a friend like this too, and it drives me nuts.

im sure theres more, but i cant think of them right now.

In no particular order . . .

People who talk on their cell phone at dinner.

People who let their kids run amok. Just because you're a parent now doesn't mean that you don't realize that your kid is being a little shit.

People that hit their animals.

People that hit their kids.

Customer service operators who have no idea what customer service is.

FlamingGlory.

When guys blow their noses in the shower, that is fucking gross.

When you are holding the door for someone and they just stroll through and don't say thanks.

I guess that's it . . . for now.

In no particular order . . .

People who talk on their cell phone at dinner.
You see that Zac? Ya IT IS RUDE!!!!
People who let their kids run amok. Just because you're a parent now doesn't mean that you don't realize that your kid is being a little shit.

That is one of my number one peeves.
People that hit their animals.
No no this is my number one peeve.

People that hit their kids.
Now come on, you know they fucking deserve it... those brats.
Customer service operators who have no idea what customer service is.

FlamingGlory.
FG is on everyones pet peeve list!
When guys blow their noses in the shower, that is fucking gross.
Coming from the girl who doesn't fart in front of other guys either. :rolleyes:
When you are holding the door for someone and they just stroll through and don't say thanks.

I guess that's it . . . for now.