top ten pet peeves

You know what else bugs me? When people comment on what you are eating or the quantity of food that you are eating?

ie.

"Is that all you're eating?"
yes, if I wanted more I would eat more.

"Are you eating all that?"
Yes, I am a fat ass thanks for pointing it out. Fucktard.

Not when I am asking everyone else, not making a individual statement :D :lol:

Pet peeve #12. When I go out to eat and I feel full, but there is food left and for some uknown reason I feel complelled to finish, even though I know I am going to regret it 20 min later.

I regret it, 20 minutes later *uuuuuuuuugh* my tummy hurts :lol:

Last edited:
I used to be easy going. Then people starting trying to piss me off on purpose and jack me over.

I stay in a contastant state of aggravation at work too lately. I'm utterly stressed.

:( It's changing me I think :lol:.

so far I'm guilty of about half the things y'all have listed :(

1. One of my few pet peeves is when people throw away food. Order less, take the rest home or finish eating. Seeing perfectly good food wasted just irks me to no end.

2. Littering is also a big one for me. Sometimes I wish the fines for littering in some cities ran into the four figures.

3. Cruelty to animals.

4. People who use abortion as birth control.

5. People that can't finish lists.

I know. I think that's why my acid reflux/heartburn has been giving me fits lately. I have certain foods I know to not eat, and I don't (cas I don't wanna take a pill for it) .. but lately. I can just be sitting here and .. *yuck* .. there it is for no reason.

Sucks. :(

Coming from someone who can have very severe cases, get it checked out immediately. You can cause some serious damage if its not taken care of, especially if you are getting it randomly. Mine was from obviously the strain I do to my stomach in binge drinking but then it would just randomly come in the middle of the night. It can really ruin your esophagus.(sp)

Edit - Well that and I used to drink so much pepto I would wake up with a completely solid black tounge.

Last edited:
You would argue with a stump wouldn't you? You do realize that not everything that someone says directly correlates to you, your point of view, or your opinions, right? People don't always have to agree on everything.

That is my point of view on how I feel people devalue what children can and do comprehend. It is my pet peeve. I believe it to be true based on self experienced events.

If it's not your pet peeve or you don't agree. Put that on your pet peeve list.

I simply made a comment about your initial claim to what children know. You came back and claimed, for sure, that you new that I was wrong. I wrote a response. That's it plain and simple. I certainly do not think you are a stump.

What few pet peeves I have:

- People who waste their talent.
- Good people who keep silent when they could make a difference.
- People who complain when they have so much.
- People who look down on others less fortunate.

1. Bullshit. I cannot stand bullshit. Sometimes cowshit is okay, like when you're riding cross country and you can smell it and know that the cows have been on a primarily alfalfa diet, thats can even sometimes smell good, but bullshit pure and simple is just a big fat no.

2. Jerkoffs. Now I know that sometimes a guy has a need and it's just got to get met, but jerking, really?

3. Cocksuckers. There's giving a blowjob and theres sucking cock purely for the sake of sucking cock. Why not just have a purpose? Why do you just have to suck cock for cock?

4. Douchebags. Don't you know that douching is wrong? It messes with the ph in your body and can cause all kinds of trouble, not to mention the dirty douchebag which is left over... who wants to see that in their garbage?

5. Assholes. I know they're necessary but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

6. Pricks. Call me crazy but I just have a severe issue with needles. I don't like em, don't want anything to do with em, so just leave me out of it.

7. Bitches. Maann.. do I really need to expand on this? The only thing worse than Bitches is Bitches in Heat. Not only do they get blood everywhere, but they will not sleep, will not eat, will not settle down or pay attention because they just want to get laid... which brings us to

8. Fuckers. Call me romantic, but if you're just going to fuck for fucking, then you might as well just see # 2.

9. Assbags. This is one of the worst especially when a result of the combination of #4, #5, #6, and #8.

10. See Flynavy's list.

I used to be easy going. Then people starting trying to piss me off on purpose and jack me over.

I stay in a contastant state of aggravation at work too lately. I'm utterly stressed.

:( It's changing me I think :lol:.

Don't let them grind you down. Your circumstances will change. They obviously did once; they will change again for the better. You can just outlast the bastards.

Coming from someone who can have very severe cases, get it checked out immediately. You can cause some serious damage if its not taken care of, especially if you are getting it randomly. Mine was from obviously the strain I do to my stomach in binge drinking but then it would just randomly come in the middle of the night. It can really ruin your esophagus.(sp)

Edit - Well that and I used to drink so much pepto I would wake up with a completely solid black tounge.

ewww .. pepto is gross. And I would completely freak out if my tongue changed colors :lol:.

If it doesn't calm down soon I guess I'm going to have to.

I just really hate taking pills, and don't as often as possible. I mean, I'll endure a headache right up until it becomes a migrane before I take something lol. Sometimes it goes away, so I end up pill free :fly:.

And I hate going to the Dr almost as much as I do taking pills. *bleh*

My mom thought she was having a heart attack once. We took her to the Dr. 7 hours later .. we found out her acid reflux had eaten a whole in her esphagus, mimicking the pains of a heart attack. Scarey.

1. Bullshit. I cannot stand bullshit. Sometimes cowshit is okay, like when you're riding cross country and you can smell it and know that the cows have been on a primarily alfalfa diet, thats can even sometimes smell good, but bullshit pure and simple is just a big fat no.

2. Jerkoffs. Now I know that sometimes a guy has a need and it's just got to get met, but jerking, really?

3. Cocksuckers. There's giving a blowjob and theres sucking cock purely for the sake of sucking cock. Why not just have a purpose? Why do you just have to suck cock for cock?

4. Douchebags. Don't you know that douching is wrong? It messes with the ph in your body and can cause all kinds of trouble, not to mention the dirty douchebag which is left over... who wants to see that in their garbage?

5. Assholes. I know they're necessary but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

6. Pricks. Call me crazy but I just have a severe issue with needles. I don't like em, don't want anything to do with em, so just leave me out of it.

7. Bitches. Maann.. do I really need to expand on this? The only thing worse than Bitches is Bitches in Heat. Not only do they get blood everywhere, but they will not sleep, will not eat, will not settle down or pay attention because they just want to get laid... which brings us to

8. Fuckers. Call me romantic, but if you're just going to fuck for fucking, then you might as well just see # 2.

9. Assbags. This is one of the worst especially when a result of the combination of #4, #5, #6, and #8.

10. See Flynavy's list.

:thrawn: :lol:

ewww .. pepto is gross. And I would completely freak out if my tongue changed colors :lol:.

If it doesn't calm down soon I guess I'm going to have to.

I just really hate taking pills, and don't as often as possible. I mean, I'll endure a headache right up until it becomes a migrane before I take something lol. Sometimes it goes away, so I end up pill free :fly:.

And I hate going to the Dr almost as much as I do taking pills. *bleh*

My mom thought she was having a heart attack once. We took her to the Dr. 7 hours later .. we found out her acid reflux had eaten a whole in her esphagus, mimicking the pains of a heart attack. Scarey.
my mother would up with barrett's esophagus. it's bad.