This just in: djfacemachine joins Useless Forums...

Alright dumbasses listen up

A. Be nice to the new kid
B. What goes on in other forums stays there. Everyone gets a new chance here
3. Gimme a fuckin dollar
D. Where are my pants?

Drool-Boy said:
Alright dumbasses listen up

A. Be nice to the new kid
B. What goes on in other forums stays there. Everyone gets a new chance here
3. Gimme a fuckin dollar
D. Where are my pants?

A. QFT
B. QFT
3. I already did
D. I took them off to blow you (why the hell do you think I gave you a dollar?)

Coqui said:
Aldaris really is racist
Sleeman's really an ass
April's really fat
I'm actually funny.

Jesus Christ if you can't actually recognize a gimmick on one place and not even give a person a chance to be themselves here, then stop fucking posting.

So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.
You should probably pay a bit more attention to this place then if you don't think it's going downhill.

Noone's asking anyone to be themselves, just to respect the fact that this is not GenMay, is that so fucking hard?

Don't answer me, you know full well we've had a good few decent members leave this place because of how bad it's gotten, including an admin. It'll only get worse from here on out.

Galen said:
You should probably pay a bit more attention to this place then if you don't think it's going downhill.

Noone's asking anyone to be themselves, just to respect the fact that this is not GenMay, is that so fucking hard?

Don't answer me, you know full well we've had a good few decent members leave this place because of how bad it's gotten, including an admin. It'll only get worse from here on out.

This place is absolutely tame and you think it's going down hill?

/edit
TheAC also had an ass tighter than Ferrari design specs.

wr3kt said:
This place is absolutely tame and you think it's going down hill?

/edit
TheAC also had an ass tighter than Ferrari design specs.

He was a dick to me when ever i made threads here, but i didnt hang around when he was still in charge.

Galen said:

You're right. It's not GenMay. So don't flame people just for posting like you already have.