This just in: djfacemachine joins Useless Forums...

Coqui said:
Aldaris really is racist
Sleeman's really an ass
April's really fat
I'm actually funny.

Jesus Christ if you can't actually recognize a gimmick on one place and not even give a person a chance to be themselves here, then stop fucking posting.

So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.

I'll support the last comment. I absolutely outright harass people on genmay for no reason but i'd never pull any kind of that shit here.

2 different places, 2 different atmospheres, there's a reason people come here and it's not to make this an extension of genmay.

Coqui said:
Aldaris really is racist
Sleeman's really an ass
April's really fat
I'm actually funny.

Jesus Christ if you can't actually recognize a gimmick on one place and not even give a person a chance to be themselves here, then stop fucking posting.

So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.

I love it when your temper flares.
Its all sexy and stuff.

Coqui said:
When's the last time he posted on GenMay? I'm talking about the pure shit that's on there now.

DON'T BE SHORT WITH ME, MEXICANO

I haven't been there in a year, so I have no idea. :eek:

I.C.Water said:
this joint is only a few steps less retarded then genmay ya guys really need to chill with the high n mighty shit :p

the only person allowed to be elitist here is FG and that's only because i like him.

I.C.Water said:
this joint is only a few steps less retarded then genmay ya guys really need to chill with the high n mighty shit :p
I have yet to see "shit thread, lock & ban" so it can't be too bad here.