This just in: djfacemachine joins Useless Forums...

wr3kt said:
Most original members started at genmay...I mean...why the hate?
If they're showing up here, could that mean that maybe they're getting away from the genmay style for a reason?
That's all well and good until they start exporting it here. Anyone in the right mind got out of genmay a long time ago, anyone leaving it now should be vetted.

You wouldn't get away with this shit at SA, you shouldn't get away with it here.

Galen said:
That's all well and good until they start exporting it here. Anyone in the right mind got out of genmay a long time ago, anyone leaving it now should be vetted.

You wouldn't get away with this shit at SA, you shouldn't get away with it here.

this isnt fucking SA, now is it?

genmay may be retarded, but at least they arent elitist pricks who want to filter out anyone who doesnt think along the exact same lines as them.

Last edited:
Galen said:

What?

Galen said:

Aldaris really is racist
Sleeman's really an ass
April's really fat
I'm actually funny.

Jesus Christ if you can't actually recognize a gimmick on one place and not even give a person a chance to be themselves here, then stop fucking posting.

So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.

Coqui said:
Aldaris really is racist
Sleeman's really an ass
April's really fat
I'm actually funny.

Jesus Christ if you can't actually recognize a gimmick on one place and not even give a person a chance to be themselves here, then stop fucking posting.

So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.
I do. :(

Just not as many times...