This just in: djfacemachine joins Useless Forums...

El Borracho said:
I hated your threads on genmay for awhile, i thought you were a complete gimmick, but i learned otherwise.

yeah, i hated them too sometimes. i think maybe i got carried away. the thing is, no matter how much i camwhored or attention whored i hoped people would still think i was interesting. or at least not completely vapid.

Galen said:
Oh look, another GenMay card with an awesome posting style.

Welcome, have fun posting in this thread and this thread only, and then clear off.
Most original members started at genmay...I mean...why the hate?
If they're showing up here, could that mean that maybe they're getting away from the genmay style for a reason?

djfacemachine said:
yeah, i hated them too sometimes. i think maybe i got carried away. the thing is, no matter how much i camwhored or attention whored i hoped people would still think i was interesting. or at least not completely vapid.

i thought you were completely vapid, but i wasnt reading any words.

by that i mean i generally opened the thread, saw what was going on and then went and did something else.

wr3kt said:
Most original members started at genmay...I mean...why the hate?
If they're showing up here, could that mean that maybe they're getting away from the genmay style for a reason?

genmay sucks, tards OMG

djfacemachine said:
don't worry, there is time.

what is your race/nationality or something you enjoy doing so that i can make fun of you?

Im a white guy and I draw cartoons. Theres even a link to it on the links page at your site cuz wr3kt :heart:s me :)