This just in: djfacemachine joins Useless Forums...

El Borracho said:
that's not the point, i was fucking 12, man. :mad:
When I was 14 I was posting on HydrogenAudio. If you think ANY other forum on the internet is moderated heavily you've never been there.

Also for DJ:

It's a lot easier to tell you what this forum is not rather than what it is. This is not genmay part deux, a lot of posters have never even been there. This is not a popularity contest, this is not where you beg for pics or people beg you for pics, this is not a place for cliched/canned/or inherently stupid responses. You will treat the other posters with something resembling respect. You will contribute if you post in a thread. You will not make blog threads unless you're masochistic.

None of these things are rules de jure. They are standards that make the forum work. You will not be punished in any way for breaking them. It is simply something that is expected.

FlamingGlory said:
When I was 14 I was posting on HydrogenAudio. If you think ANY other forum on the internet is moderated heavily you've never been there.

Also for DJ:

It's a lot easier to tell you what this forum is not rather than what it is. This is not genmay part deux, a lot of posters have never even been there. This is not a popularity contest, this is not where you beg for pics or people beg you for pics, this is not a place for cliched/canned/or inherently stupid responses. You will treat the other posters with something resembling respect. You will contribute if you post in a thread. You will not make blog threads unless you're masochistic.

None of these things are rules de jure. They are standards that make the forum work. You will not be punished in any way for breaking them. It is simply something that is expected.

lol internets

but seriously folks.

yeah, i've gotten considerably smarter in the past 6 months. i blame it on drugs. my quality of posting has improved 10 fold.

djfacemachine said:
djfacemachine: 21/f/vegas. stock breaker by day, musical styler by night. is not really a dj, only plays one on the internets. does not have fake boobtits. has two tattoos. hates wearing socks. doesn't own a bathing suit. enjoys taquitos to the fullest exent of the law. is half asian. was born on the 7th day of the 7th month weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces at 7:27 (no shens). less than three's you. is a huge nerd. hates trance music. gine gine gine. has been to a slipknot concert and almost died. ran over some bitch once in her car during a mud wrassling tournament. is half irish. has never been pregnant. hates techno. owns pr0n. can beat you in a drinking contest (straight, no chaser). hates new balance. really likes sandwhiches. doesn't believe in pants. is about to break. has one ex boyfriend. has been to a goth club. has a friend that is a real-life lesbian. went to band camp. used to hate tomatoes. already knows you think she is a slut. can do anything now that scientists have invented magic. was ms. january in a crappy calendar. always needs more bass. feels old. won first place in the science fair. has been interviewed on MTV. hates seafood. can tell the difference between pepsi and coke. has never dyed her hair. would love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch. djfacemachine.com.
that was awesome. why do you hate new balance and when/why were you interviewed on mtv?

plz stamp some CDs so I can pester you for my autographed copy some more :heart:

Coqui said:
So far no one who has posted here, has posted in the same style as they do on GenMay now.
uh..

FlamingGlory said:
Also for DJ:

you deserve a columbian necktie for this

El Borracho said:
are you kidding me?

patrick sawyze is a gorgeous gorgeous man. :drool:
it's patrick swayze and reveen!

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
My thoughts exactly.
yea I don't think we're on the same page :lol:

FlamingGlory said:
don' fuck wit me, gringo

Pablo_Escobar-b.jpg

Galen said:
You should probably pay a bit more attention to this place then if you don't think it's going downhill.

Noone's asking anyone to be themselves, just to respect the fact that this is not GenMay, is that so fucking hard?

Don't answer me, you know full well we've had a good few decent members leave this place because of how bad it's gotten, including an admin. It'll only get worse from here on out.

well atleast this forum gives everyone a chance before making a judgement on them right dude?:)

Galen said:
Oh look, another GenMay card with an awesome posting style.

Welcome, have fun posting in this thread and this thread only, and then clear off.

oh wait

djfacemachine said:
djfacemachine: 21/f/vegas. stock breaker by day, musical styler by night. is not really a dj, only plays one on the internets. does not have fake boobtits. has two tattoos. hates wearing socks. doesn't own a bathing suit. enjoys taquitos to the fullest exent of the law. is half asian. was born on the 7th day of the 7th month weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces at 7:27 (no shens). less than three's you. is a huge nerd. hates trance music. gine gine gine. has been to a slipknot concert and almost died. ran over some bitch once in her car during a mud wrassling tournament. is half irish. has never been pregnant. hates techno. owns pr0n. can beat you in a drinking contest (straight, no chaser). hates new balance. really likes sandwhiches. doesn't believe in pants. is about to break. has one ex boyfriend. has been to a goth club. has a friend that is a real-life lesbian. went to band camp. used to hate tomatoes. already knows you think she is a slut. can do anything now that scientists have invented magic. was ms. january in a crappy calendar. always needs more bass. feels old. won first place in the science fair. has been interviewed on MTV. hates seafood. can tell the difference between pepsi and coke. has never dyed her hair. would love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch. djfacemachine.com.

How do you like Nevada? I have been seriously thinking about Reno. Nice to know about the tits. Which tattoos? I despise socks, shoes, hate my feet being covered. I call taquitos, taco sticks and get laughed at. Nothing wrong with nerd. I fell off of a cliff and didnt die but I have scars to remind me of it. Running over the chick in the car rocks :D I seriously doubt you could beat me in a drinking contest. Nothing wrong with sandwiches as long as there is mustard. Pants are evil, I despise pants. I have one ex-wife. I like tomotoes from my grandfather's garden, usually avoid them otherwise. Thank you for passing judgement, I have no idea who you are. Rather impetuous are we?. Passing a few up, how'd the calander turn out, aside from crappy? I am used to feeling old. I love seafood, most of it. Coke is sweeter than pepsi. I'm not a bitch, you're a bitch. :heart:

One of the better responses I have read in a while.